Desjgn Euro group buy - CLOSES 16th FEBRUARY 23:00 GMT (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think you're part of my order. Just wait, you're soon gonna be hearing me talk a lot about "Swedish market prices" for Desijn cards.
#nagb

@BonScot

poker size, jumbo index

1 set Classic Victorian Wyvern/Phoenix
1 set Classic Victorian Gorgon/Sphinx
1 set Classic Victorian Dragon/Kraken

PM the total amount on quids, or should I sent dollars to your PayPal address?
I’m paying desjgn in dollars so just keep it in dollars mate.

Two bridge setups for me please:

Classic Culture (pink/brown)
Classic Culture (orange/yellow)

Just over 5 hours to go before this closes. I’ll get in touch with anyone who hasn’t paid yet by PM after it closes.

Please excuse the late response--meant to comment but I have a lot going on at the moment. As badly as I want some of the new 4 color setups I'm going to pass on this one. I'm trying to save money some places and definitely the last thing I need is more cards! :)

Been away all weekend, has this closed?? if available i would like poker jumbo setup.

If i'm to late then hopefully in if there is group buy second time around.

Been away all weekend, has this closed?? if available i would like poker jumbo setup.

If i'm to late then hopefully in if there is group buy second time around.
I’ve not ordered them yet so you can still join in. I’ll PM you.

Cool! So how many sets are we up to? Do you get to keep any?
Well that depends as @desjgn can send me 20 sets. If you and HMK are the two guys who approached desjgn separately then there’s still 20 sets. If not then someone else has ordered 6 sets meaning there’s only 14 sets for the rest of us.

So far we have the following orders (please let me know if I’ve got you order wrong because once I hit the button that’s it).

@Mr Winberg / @HMK (not a group buy within a group buy :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: ) 8 x Poker Jumbo

2 sets of Classic Victorian wyvern/phoenix
2 sets of Classic Victorian Chimaera/phoenix
3 sets of Classic Victorian gorgon/sphinx
1 set of Classic Victorian dragon/kraken

@1A25R 3 x Poker Jumbo

1 set Classic Victorian Wyvern/Phoenix
1 set Classic Victorian Gorgon/Sphinx
1 set Classic Victorian Dragon/Kraken

@mrplacey 2 x bridge size regular index

Classic Culture (pink/brown)
Classic Culture (orange/yellow)

@sparky18 1 x Poker Jumbo

Classic Victorian Wyvern/Phoenix

@surfik 1 x Poker Jumbo
Classic Victorian Chimera/Wyvern

@BonScot whatever is left over.

Last edited:
@Mr Winberg / @HMK (not a group buy within a group buy :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: )

2 sets of Classic Victorian wyvern/phoenix
2 sets of Classic Victorian Chimaera/phoenix
1 set of Classic Victorian gorgon/sphinx
1 set of Classic Victorian dragon/kraken
Correct!

If you and HMK are the two guys who approached desjgn separately then there’s still 20 sets
While I was still uncertain of buying I contacted @desjgn so get a quote on what it would cost with a standard order directly from him. Since I'm in no need for cards right now (but knew I would order some time in the future) I wanted to see what the savings were if ordering now. The savings aren't exactly huge, but I hated seeing you take this initiative and then get stuck with too many decks so I decided on taking the plunge now and support this NAGBWAGB instead of a standard order later. So yes, I'm the culprit, but I'm ordering via you and @desjgn is aware that I'm ordering via you.

Thanks for setting this up!

Correct!

While I was still uncertain of buying I contacted @desjgn so get a quote on what it would cost with a standard order directly from him. Since I'm in no need for cards right now (but knew I would order some time in the future) I wanted to see what the savings were if ordering now. The savings aren't exactly huge, but I hated seeing you take this initiative and then get stuck with too many decks so I decided on taking the plunge now and support this NAGBWAGB instead of a standard order later. So yes, I'm the culprit, but I'm ordering via you and @desjgn is aware that I'm ordering via you.

Thanks for setting this up!
Cool. If anyone wants to up their order let me know. Don’t think I need 8 sets :LOL: :laugh:

On wyvern/phoenix, that is. I think he has plenty of the gorgon/sphinx/dragon/kraken Classic Victorian.

Good news folks Jason from desjgn has got back to me to say that he has enough of each colour left so that everyone can get what they ordered.

So that’s the order placed. I’m just waiting on his invoice and we’re good to go.

I’ll stick the tracking number on here so you can keep tabs on where your cards are.

ecd.gif

Thanks a bunch .... You are the man..
One question... Does Victorians come in Basilisk green?

Status
Not open for further replies.