Reshipping (ordering closed) February 2023 NO MOLD Tina Group Buy (3 Viewers)

justincarothers

4 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
Textured No Mold- Manufacturer- TINA

This buy is only for Textured No Mold Chips. Cards Mold will be run again in March

Opening this up to anyone that wants to add on. Targeted close date: 03-01-2023

Price covers the chip, artwork (@timinater @tallsbutler @LowerBama1714, @Mortalpawn , @Colquhoun, @Johnny5 ,@PlayerADK, @TheOffalo, @p5woody ), credit card fees, shipping supplies and shipping to the US. Shipping to you once they arrive will be extra. Limited to only US buyers unless you have a US shipping address. All new items are available as well as all of my old ones.

Thanks to @Tommy for permission to make a PCF set

No-Mold Textured:

39 mm chips are $.33 each

43 mm chips are $.44 each

Dealer buttons will be acrylic and be in a separate group buy coming tomorrow. Will combine shipping.

MUST ORDER IN MULTIPLES OF 25 per Denomination (much easier on me for re-ship)
Chips sizes are 39mm unless specified. If you want something different please specify

Please edit your original post if you want to make changes. I will use the original post once I close this and send you an invoice.

Please place your order in the thread in the following format. I will follow up via PM.

Please state the name of the chip then the denoms and count like this:

Bellagio Cash:

$.05- 100
$.25 blue- 100
$1- 300

$5- 200

PCF Tourney: (Bounty is 43mm)
1a.png

Aladdin & Stardust:

07297405-8FED-4F17-B617-E53436194F53.jpeg
D80D6999-AA52-47DB-A74D-0F4E667547B8.png

Bellagio Cash & Mirage: (Mirage $100k is 43mm)

PNY Cash & PNY Tourney: (cash $1000 and all Tourney are 43MM)

4.png

Aurora Star:

Aurora star.png

Bellagio Tournament:

Neo Globe Series of Poker:

7.jpg

Old School Flamingo Large Inlay:

Never Give Up:

9.png

Bally's:

Palms:

palms 2022.jpg

Horseshoe:

Any of my previous designs can also be ordered but only on the No-Mold textured chips. Cards mold will be done again in March.

Previous Design Gallery:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/media/albums/cards-mold-tina-justin.1981/

Last edited:
So if I order the original Aria design tourney set, it will come on a no mold chip correct? Also, do you have any real images of those with the no mold?

10-jpg.1076483

Is this the first time this has been offered with the horseshoe images? Makes me want a set.

If I have a slight custom option from one of the above sets can I still order or are you limiting to stock only?

Artwork in hand and colors are still the same, just different text.

If I have a slight custom option from one of the above sets can I still order or are you limiting to stock only?

Artwork in hand and colors are still the same, just different text.
Sorry but this is not for customized sets. I will pm you

PCF Tourney:
25 - 625
100 - 625
500 - 425*
1000 - 525
5000 - 425 43mm
25000 - 225 43mm
Bounty x 125

I do have an American shipping address.

Timing is PERFECT!!!! I could not be more happy than to have this happen right now.

My wife recently came into some money and she gave me a chunk and explicitly said to me "Here is some mad money, go buy poker chips". Yes I had to be picked up off the floor. Yes, I am not dreaming. And finally, yes, I do love this woman, and she is MINE.

*edited to add more chips to order*

Last edited:
PCF Tourney:
25 - 625
100 - 625
500 - 325
1000 - 425
5000 - 425
25000 - 225
Bounty x 125

In the order thread tomorrow, I will be ordering 12 dealer buttons too :p

I do have an American shipping address.

Timing is PERFECT!!!! I could not be more happy than to have this happen right now.

My wife recently came into some money and she gave me a chunk and explicitly said to me "Here is some mad money, go buy poker chips". Yes I had to be picked up off the floor. Yes, I am not dreaming. And finally, yes, I do love this woman, and she is MINE.
Now that's how you get a group buy rolling!!

So many amazing sets in this sale, and BINIONS?!?!?!?! WTF?! Where have these been hiding? Dammit, now I need more money to buy a set of these. Bennys are my fav old school Vegas chips! I hope these are available in future sales.

That's a KEEPER!
So many amazing sets in this sale, and BINIONS?!?!?!?! WTF?! Where have these been hiding? Dammit, now I need more money to buy a set of these. Bennys are my fav old school Vegas chips! I hope these are available in future sales.
Binions tributes were available on cards mold since last year, but these are looking great on no molds with the faux-horseshoe mold!

That's a KEEPER!

Binions tributes were available on cards mold since last year, but these are looking great on no molds with the faux-horseshoe mold!
thats my problem, I just came back a couple months ago and dont know what ha been made available in my hiatus. I agree though, faux-HM looks amazing

At the moment I think that the best options for a no mold are Bellagio tourney, Aria c and Neo GSOP, just because they don't try to imitate 'clay chips'
Just my opinion, I only need a few days to change my mind a thousand times before choosing the ugliest ones...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom