Desjgn Euro group buy - CLOSES 16th FEBRUARY 23:00 GMT

Mr Winberg

Straight
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You think you're part of my order. Just wait, you're soon gonna be hearing me talk a lot about "Swedish market prices" for Desijn cards.
#nagb

Ghoti

Flush
Reaction score
Please excuse the late response--meant to comment but I have a lot going on at the moment. As badly as I want some of the new 4 color setups I'm going to pass on this one. I'm trying to save money some places and definitely the last thing I need is more cards! :)

sparky18

High Hand
Reaction score
Been away all weekend, has this closed?? if available i would like poker jumbo setup.

If i'm to late then hopefully in if there is group buy second time around.

BonScot

Flush
Reaction score
Cool! So how many sets are we up to? Do you get to keep any?
Well that depends as @desjgn can send me 20 sets. If you and HMK are the two guys who approached desjgn separately then there’s still 20 sets. If not then someone else has ordered 6 sets meaning there’s only 14 sets for the rest of us.

So far we have the following orders (please let me know if I’ve got you order wrong because once I hit the button that’s it).

@Mr Winberg / @HMK (not a group buy within a group buy :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: ) 8 x Poker Jumbo

2 sets of Classic Victorian wyvern/phoenix
2 sets of Classic Victorian Chimaera/phoenix
3 sets of Classic Victorian gorgon/sphinx
1 set of Classic Victorian dragon/kraken

@1A25R 3 x Poker Jumbo

1 set Classic Victorian Wyvern/Phoenix
1 set Classic Victorian Gorgon/Sphinx
1 set Classic Victorian Dragon/Kraken

@mrplacey 2 x bridge size regular index

Classic Culture (pink/brown)
Classic Culture (orange/yellow)

@sparky18 1 x Poker Jumbo

Classic Victorian Wyvern/Phoenix

@surfik 1 x Poker Jumbo
Classic Victorian Chimera/Wyvern

@BonScot whatever is left over.

Last edited:

Mr Winberg

Straight
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Mr Winberg / @HMK (not a group buy within a group buy :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: )

2 sets of Classic Victorian wyvern/phoenix
2 sets of Classic Victorian Chimaera/phoenix
1 set of Classic Victorian gorgon/sphinx
1 set of Classic Victorian dragon/kraken
Correct!

If you and HMK are the two guys who approached desjgn separately then there’s still 20 sets
While I was still uncertain of buying I contacted @desjgn so get a quote on what it would cost with a standard order directly from him. Since I'm in no need for cards right now (but knew I would order some time in the future) I wanted to see what the savings were if ordering now. The savings aren't exactly huge, but I hated seeing you take this initiative and then get stuck with too many decks so I decided on taking the plunge now and support this NAGBWAGB instead of a standard order later. So yes, I'm the culprit, but I'm ordering via you and @desjgn is aware that I'm ordering via you.

Thanks for setting this up!

BonScot

Flush
Reaction score
Correct!

While I was still uncertain of buying I contacted @desjgn so get a quote on what it would cost with a standard order directly from him. Since I'm in no need for cards right now (but knew I would order some time in the future) I wanted to see what the savings were if ordering now. The savings aren't exactly huge, but I hated seeing you take this initiative and then get stuck with too many decks so I decided on taking the plunge now and support this NAGBWAGB instead of a standard order later. So yes, I'm the culprit, but I'm ordering via you and @desjgn is aware that I'm ordering via you.

Thanks for setting this up!
Cool. If anyone wants to up their order let me know. Don’t think I need 8 sets :LOL: :laugh:

Mr Winberg

Straight
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On wyvern/phoenix, that is. I think he has plenty of the gorgon/sphinx/dragon/kraken Classic Victorian.

Top Bottom