Reshipping (ordering closed) February 2023 NO MOLD Tina Group Buy (3 Viewers)

What’s the ETA on this order?

No rush, and I know they take time - I just want to make a mental note before forgetting about this completely.

Tina must have access to a speed boat. Most of this order has already been picked up by UPS and will arrive here next week. It does not have all of the chips or the acrylic buttons which a lot of you have combined shipping on. The buttons shipped last week so it will cause a delay on your order getting to you.

always loved speed boats.

me when i have to decide if i should pay $5 extra shipping to get my chips early:

yes-yeah.gif

Last edited:
More than half of these chips will be delivered to me this week. I will be very busy sorting and boxing. She must have put these on a speedboat as they are arriving with the last shipment from January. I will get these out as quick as I can.

Cannot say thank you enough to @justincarothers for arranging this and @Colquhoun for his design skills.
Absolutely stunning Mirage set for the East Village Poker Club to get in play tomorrow - epic timing and great group buy experience.

I dont want to collect too many of the peach fracs during a game, but damn are they fire!

Aria and Mirage completed... gotta get some Taj or Flamingo action next!

image_6487327 (2).JPG

image_6487327 (3).JPG

image_17186305.JPG

Excited to check out these chips for the first time. Currently enroute is a 700chip Bellagio tribute. Thanks Justin!!

Next thursday I'll felt them in my game!!! Should be fun!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom