Reshipping (ordering closed) February 2023 NO MOLD Tina Group Buy (4 Viewers)

I don't see any mention in the OP of when we should expect chips.
I'm not holding anybody to anything, just a rough guess.

Typical turn around for these orders is 60 days.
Still need to collect a few more payments. Will submit the order tomorrow and will be about 60 days from then

Can you try now? I believe I have had more than 3 posts. I just don’t know how to start a PM
It's the little envelope to the right of the user name. Put your cursor on it and you'll see "Start Conversation."

Last edited:
Use a freight forwarding service - that way you'll have a US shipping address. I wouldn't want to ship to Canada either, the added cost and the added hassle of dealing with export/import.
I have purchased items from many members on here including Justin. I have a US depot mailing address just for those reasons. I know how much extra measures are required to mail larger items such as boxes of chips to US/CAN.
Sending a single chip or cut cards in a letter is much easier going either way.

Anyone know of any new CARDS MOLD group buys going on? I need to order some additional chips for my set I had made a few years ago on another group buy. Let me know, thanks.

Anyone know of any new CARDS MOLD group buys going on? I need to order some additional chips for my set I had made a few years ago on another group buy. Let me know, thanks.
I will be starting one next week

Just realized I posted a into the wrong forum. So I moved it to the right one. But if anyone cares to see what the Tina acrylic DB's look like, you can check it out here.

Last edited:
Some of the new chips

FE36DD5E-B2F3-444D-8E44-A237616EE01B.jpeg
A1F8A31B-18CD-402D-92AE-3DF6B203A7F4.jpeg
BFFB8BD2-81B0-477D-9A68-478FA7798A89.jpeg
B6FE6404-2CC1-4B44-B7C8-A525AD993680.jpeg

To anyone that ordered the Aladdin, Stardust or Bellagio Tournament chips, I would love a sample of each denom. I should be ordering samples, but did not.
I’ll pay for chips and shipping.

To anyone that ordered the Aladdin, Stardust or Bellagio Tournament chips, I would love a sample of each denom. I should be ordering samples, but did not.
I’ll pay for chips and shipping.
I didn’t order all the Stardust chips but I’ll send you a sample set when they arrive.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom