Reshipping (ordering closed) February 2023 NO MOLD Tina Group Buy (1 Viewer)

i am fairly new to the site so hopefully I'm eligible / doing this properly...

Mirage

$.025 x 100
$1 x 200
$5 x 150
$25 x 25
$100 x 25

Combine with Mirage dealer button -- fair to assume I need to reply on that thread as well?

i am fairly new to the site so hopefully I'm eligible / doing this properly...

Mirage

$.025 x 100
$1 x 200
$5 x 150
$25 x 25
$100 x 25

Combine with Mirage dealer button -- fair to assume I need to reply on that thread as well?
Welcome and good luck ! You’ll love these

My order is below. Can you please combine with shipping from the dealer button thread?

Bellagio Tournament
25 - 100
100 - 100
500 - 100
1000 - 75
5000 - 50
25000 - 50
100000 - 25

Mirage
$1 - 50
$5 - 75
$25 - 100
$100 - 100
$500 - 75
$1000 - 50
$5000 - 50

Last edited:
I know I'm new and haven't met the minimum yet, but is there any kind, kindred spirits living in the LA/Burbank area that has both card mold and no-mold/textured chips that I can demo? I just wanna plan ahead so I know which texture I like best based on feel. Coffee is on me! :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the input. I used this photo from chipguide, not realizing how off their color was:
View attachment 1084155
Do you have a Paulson color that I could try to match? I did find this one, but I’m unsure if it’s accurate:
View attachment 1084156

This also raises an issue now with the $500, as I used a purple for that. Chipguide shows one $500 from the early eighties, and it’s white. All earlier ones are dark purple, but look like CIC.

This isn't going to be accurate either, but it's not as much of a "deep purple" as you might think. Also, not sure how well Paulson color samples will do since it's a C&J, but I'm sure you'll be able to get pretty close.

IMG_1439 (1).jpg

This isn't going to be accurate either, but it's not as much of a "deep purple" as you might think. Also, not sure how well Paulson color samples will do since it's a C&J, but I'm sure you'll be able to get pretty close.

View attachment 1086617
One of the issues also is that you can spend the time picking the best color, then it looks different once Tina makes a sample...so, I went with a clearly dark purple so that if there's a little added blue, it will still look ok.

One of the issues also is that you can spend the time picking the best color, then it looks different once Tina makes a sample...so, I went with a clearly dark purple so that if there's a little added blue, it will still look ok.
That's very true! So hard to perfectly color match things using photos and screens. I'm sure they'll look great, you always do a amazing job!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom