Reshipping (ordering closed) January 2023 Cards Mold Group Buy - Add-Ons & Other Stock Sets Welcome (1 Viewer)

dmoney

Full House
Reaction score
After running two group buys last year, we're [probably] getting the band back together for another round to start 2023! This is tentative for now, but likely.

Overall
  • This is a group buy for 39- and 43mm “Tina” cards mold chips that have already been printed. There will be no new custom art sets, changes to existing art, or printing of proofs/samples. The intention for this round is add-ons to existing sets, or purchases based on art that is widely available.
  • Any applicable design fees to the creators of the art are still required, and your responsibility. I will do my best to verify and am happy to help facilitate if needed.
  • You must order at least 100 total chips in increments of at least 25 for each design/denom i.e. all quantities must be in multiples of 25.
  • The group buy will be capped at approximately 30,000 total chips. First come, first served, outside of space I may reserve for myself and others of my choosing.
  • The target cutoff for interest is on or about January 27, 2023 with the goal of placing the final order in the first week of February. Based on previous orders, delivery might be late-March/early April.
  • Both the cap and cutoff for interest are subject to change at my discretion.
  • @Pinesol13 is once again handling CONUS re-shipping
  • General asshat clause: I reserve the right to refund, remove, charge exorbitant fees to, and/or publicly shame anyone who causes problems.
Estimated Costs
  • Step 1
    • .39 per 39mm chip paid to @dmoney once orders are finalized
    • .44 per 43mm chip paid to @dmoney once orders are finalized
  • Step 2
    • CONUS shipping costs paid to @Pinesol13 once orders arrive in USA (late-March/April 2023)
Payment
  • Full payment is due once all orders are finalized. I’ll let you know when that time comes. Please pay promptly and in full.
  • In addition to the chip costs, each buyer will be responsible for re-shipping costs to their CONUS address once the chips arrive. @Pinesol13 will be the lead there.
  • Any payments should be made through PayPal friends and family, with ONLY your PCF username in the transaction details.
Shipping
  • Once chips are received, shipping will be via USPS flat rate boxes using this reference as a starting point:
    • 100-200 chips: Small Flat Rate Box or Padded Envelope
    • 225-600 chips: Medium Flat Rate Box
    • 625-900 chips: Large FRB
    • 925-1,200 chips: 2x Medium FRB
    • 1,225-1,500 chips: Medium + Large FRB
    • 1,525-1,800 chips: 2x Large FRB
    • Note: the above numbers assume orders of mostly 39mm chips. If your order contains a higher percentage of 43mm chips, these estimates may need to be adjusted upward
To Join
  • Make sure you’ve read everything above and will participate as I have organized it. I’m trying to make it easy for me to run, and @Pinesol13 to re-ship, and thus easier for you to get your chips in an efficient manner.

Last edited:
My reason for running this buy: @timinater is working on a Noir tribute and others are welcome to join in once the art is done - this is the only new art in this group buy.

Approximately like this:

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Are arias included in this?
I was going to tag you. It says existing art, so I assume they will be included if Dallas doesn't mind collecting the design fee for John.

@dmoney Do you need me to PM you the latest Aria's PDF files. John has expanded the offering a bit.

At the risk of violating the asshat clause, is there a link to the artwork for this add-on adventure? I don’t know which thread to search.

I was going to tag you. It says existing art, so I assume they will be included if Dallas doesn't mind collecting the design fee for John.

@dmoney Do you need me to PM you the latest Aria's PDF files. John has expanded the offering a bit.
Yes, Arias are/can be in this order as they have been printed before, right? If the expanded lineup hasn't been printed before, I'd caveat that I'm not interested in having Tina print proofs for approval, so they'd go straight to production.

Are arias included in this?
Yes, as long as you respond to PMs and/or texts and pay for your order this time ;)

Are Canadian orders welcome?

Also, I have proofs from my Anita order from way back when. Is getting that reprinted an option?

Yes, Arias are/can be in this order as they have been printed before, right? If the expanded lineup hasn't been printed before, I'd caveat that I'm not interested in having Tina print proofs for approval, so they'd go straight to production.
I will confirm with Tina that she has the expanded lineup art and that it has been produced before. I believe it has in some individual buys as John created it as a specific request from someone.

Once I confirm, do you want me to just post it here in a comment?

Are there cash versions of the Aria tourney chips? If so........

Aria $25 Cash 39mm - 300
Aria $500 Cash 39mm - 25

I’m in for 1000 chips. Still determining which design I’ll go with, but definitely getting 1000. I have a US shipping address to make things easier as well.

Tagging @chipinla to get in on this group buy, just so he'll flood the thread with hilarious gifs.

For the record, I'm cool with reshipping anywhere. I've done Canada and overseas in the last few. But I'll leave all final decisions up to @dmoney

If anybody wants some toilet chips, Tina has the artwork! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
IMG_20210425_224125.jpg

Or, more realistically, I'll put up my 007 Villains set as available
2ea11e7476a34b08ac8eb40636a8dde1.jpg

Am I able to order more of a custom set that I have already made through the previous group buy?

I’m tempted to find out if I can get yellow Keno Queen NCC chips made. They were made by Tina way back when…

Also, does anyone know if any of the wsop tributes are from Tina? I will be doing some research on this also in the meantime, but any concrete answers are helpful

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom