Desjgn Euro group buy - CLOSES 16th FEBRUARY 23:00 GMT (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks a bunch .... You are the man..
One question... Does Victorians come in Basilisk green?
If you're referring to the left most of these then no, he's out.
A626DEC5-6FD8-4565-A312-00E859F81521.jpeg

Left to right: Basilisk, Chimaera, Wyvern, Phoenix

Guys need some PayPal advice. All of your payments are sitting as “pending” and aren’t in my balance. Anyone got any idea why this is?

I’ve Googled it but still none the wiser.

Desjgn isn’t posting the cards until Monday so this shouldn’t cause any delays if I can sort it now.

Wondering if it’s because my account accepts £ and I’ve asked you to pay in $

I Think You Have To Accept Them... sorry do not know the precise term, at least I think that what's wrong

Guys need some PayPal advice. All of your payments are sitting as “pending” and aren’t in my balance. Anyone got any idea why this is?

I’ve Googled it but still none the wiser.

Desjgn isn’t posting the cards until Monday so this shouldn’t cause any delays if I can sort it now.

Wondering if it’s because my account accepts £ and I’ve asked you to pay in $
If folks put "PCF" in the memo, that can flag the transactions for possible terrorist activities.

Stupid question but how do I accept them? Can’t see a button or a tick box with that option.
Again can not state that this is a problem but when I get payment, I get notified that payment have arrived and I have to "clic" on it to accept it for the money to appear at my balance, at the same moment system asks me if to convert Dolars or Euro into polish zloty

Again can not state that this is a problem but when I get payment, I get notified that payment have arrived and I have to "clic" on it to accept it for the money to appear at my balance, at the same moment system asks me if to convert Dolars or Euro into polish zloty
Is that on your phone or is it different on a laptop? Nowhere for me to click to accept.

Should not be a difference, when I receive there is active word "ZATWIERDŹ" that Polish for accept

Almost here...

044054E8-BB65-43C0-BD40-7FE1DFCB5A0F.jpeg

I’ve underestimated the customs charges by roughly $2 per set. Are you all ok if I just add that to the onward postage?

20 sets x $23.50 = $470 collected
Less $353.60 paid to desjgn
Leaves for customs charges $116.40
Actual customs costs $157.45
Shortfall of $41.05 for 20 sets
Roughly $2 per set

Last edited:
With all the different paypal transactions I've made and will make before the cards are home, an extra $2 per set is nothing compared to all those darn paypal fees! So no worries, mate! I'm grateful you took the time to do this :)

Although I strongly suspect the extra $2/set will go straight to the local Glasgow bookie...

With all the different paypal transactions I've made and will make before the cards are home, an extra $2 per set is nothing compared to all those darn paypal fees! So no worries, mate! I'm grateful you took the time to do this :)

Although I strongly suspect the extra $2/set will go straight to the local Glasgow bookie...
Cheers for that. Wouldn’t mind normally but it works out at a $40 hit when they’re all added up.

Online bookie these days. I move with the times :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

They’re here :D

I’ll go see the post office at the weekend and let you all know what they onward delivery costs are. Can everyone send me their addresses before Saturday?

E8AC61C8-0221-4B3F-BBB4-F36ACB77B99D.jpeg

96141EE9-A398-4A5A-ACA8-26BE25AC8510.jpeg

3E4CFA8A-7433-46A3-A751-FA12CFEC8797.jpeg

B14FD3DF-6187-41EA-B0B1-0A9E7061A17F.jpeg

Almost here...

View attachment 419331
I’ve underestimated the customs charges by roughly $2 per set. Are you all ok if I just add that to the onward postage?

20 sets x $23.50 = $470 collected
Less $353.60 paid to desjgn
Leaves for customs charges $116.40
Actual customs costs $157.45
Shortfall of $41.05 for 20 sets
Roughly $2 per set
No worries, doesn’t make much of a difference

Status
Not open for further replies.