Reshipping (ordering closed) January 2023 Cards Mold Group Buy - Add-Ons & Other Stock Sets Welcome (1 Viewer)

@dmoney Here's my breakdown. I can email you the artwork if Tina no longer has it on file.
Woldy's Card Room Tournament
50x 100
Woldy's Card Room Cash
400x $1
200x $5

Thanks for running the group buy!

Attachments

• Woldy's Cardroom - 2023 Order.JPG
    Woldy's Cardroom - 2023 Order.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 124
Have any of you guys ever come across either a Stardust or a Tangiers tribute set of cards mold chips? Would love to order those from Tina if it's a possibility

Just a slight modification to my order:

(600) 43mm Big Top Poker
150 $0.25
200 $1
200 $5
50 $20

Thread updated to collecting/ordering closed - will reach out to folks soon with next steps!

If you have not already, please PM or post here in thread with a photo of the chips you are ordering so that I can confirm it.

That’s especially important for those sets that have multiple versions.

IMG_5729.JPG

I am not sure that these have been made in 43mm before, but I am assuming that is not an issue for Tina. Let me know if it is and we can revert back to 39mm if necessary.

Biff Tannen’s Pleasure Paradise
$1 = 200
$5 = 500
$20 = 200 - edit
$88 = 100

Taj Mahal
$1 = 100

Aria's
T25,000 = 100

Last edited:
Update: Apologies for being a little off-schedule. I'm putting together the spreadsheet with everyone's chips and quantities to send to Tina, which then gets us our final price that I will break out and collect against. I hope to send everything to her today, or tomorrow at the latest, and have more info next week.

Update: Apologies for being a little off-schedule. I'm putting together the spreadsheet with everyone's chips and quantities to send to Tina, which then gets us our final price that I will break out and collect against. I hope to send everything to her today, or tomorrow at the latest, and have more info next week.
Thank you for organizing this. Exciting to get the Bond chips on my table.

Any chance this order has not been placed? I would like to place an order if possible. Please let me know as soon as you can.

Any chance this order has not been placed? I would like to place an order if possible. Please let me know as soon as you can.
Order has not been placed. Tell me what you're ordering here or in PM and I'll give you a go/no-go.

Hopefully everything goes smoothly and
you'll want to run another one of these GBs in a few months... Right around the time we realize we either need a top up, or a fix for this addictive habit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom