Reshipping (ordering closed) January 2023 Cards Mold Group Buy - Add-Ons & Other Stock Sets Welcome (11 Viewers)

Can I put in an order for 1200 chips? Still deciding on art work. Thank you!

EDIT:

I am going to get 1600 chips total. Art work by @Himewad

Last edited:
Still deciding on art work.
No problem on this. Just note that you’d have to have your final decisions made on or before the cutoff date, possibly sooner.
The target cutoff for interest is on or about January 27, 2023 with the goal of placing the final order in the first week of February. Based on previous orders, delivery might be late-March/early April.

I'm really confused. What is being offered? Are we commiting to a number chips before knowing whats available?

I'm really confused. What is being offered? Are we commiting to a number chips before knowing whats available?
Anything that has been printed by Tina before is available, as long as you have the owner of the artwork's permission.

@dmoney It might be helpful if you posted links to the consolidated info thread and the cards mold showcase thread in your first post. Lots seem to be confused about this part of your GB.

I'll post them here.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...ramics-master-consolidated-info-thread.65544/
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/cards-mold-showcase.69344/

Anything that has been printed by Tina before is available, as long as you have the owner of the artwork's permission.

@dmoney It might be helpful if you posted links to the consolidated info thread and the cards mold showcase thread in your first post. Lots seem to be confused about this part of your GB.

I'll post them here.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...ramics-master-consolidated-info-thread.65544/
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/cards-mold-showcase.69344/
OK thanks. Guess I'm out on this.

OK thanks. Guess I'm out on this.
What were you wanting? Lots and lots of great sets that the artists here have made available, either for free, or for a minimal design fee.

Why is not using an artists work without their permission a problem? I'm assuming that's your issue since you highlighted that part of my reply.

What were you wanting? Lots and lots of great sets that the artists here have made available, either for free, or for a minimal design fee.

Why is not using an artists work without their permission a problem? I'm assuming that's your issue since you highlighted that part of my reply.
Dont twist my words. I dont have permissions for anyones artwork, so thats why Im "out"

Tagging @chipinla to get in on this group buy, just so he'll flood the thread with hilarious gifs.

For the record, I'm cool with reshipping anywhere. I've done Canada and overseas in the last few. But I'll leave all final decisions up to @dmoney

If anybody wants some toilet chips, Tina has the artwork! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1056118

Or, more realistically, I'll put up my 007 Villains set as available
View attachment 1056120
Love the Bond chips!!!

Dont twist my words. I dont have permissions for anyones artwork, so thats why Im "out"
If there’s a design you’re interested in, someone in this thread or the main cards mold thread can help put you in touch with the person who can give permission.

Also many of the designs just require an artist fee paid (usually a couple cents per chip and often rolled into the stated cost already) and explicit permission does not need to be granted (it’s basically been pre-granted).

What are you interested in?

Tagging @chipinla to get in on this group buy, just so he'll flood the thread with hilarious gifs.

For the record, I'm cool with reshipping anywhere. I've done Canada and overseas in the last few. But I'll leave all final decisions up to @dmoney

If anybody wants some toilet chips, Tina has the artwork! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1056118

Or, more realistically, I'll put up my 007 Villains set as available
View attachment 1056120
What is on the back of the Disco Volante???

Any applicable design fees to the creators of the art are still required, and your responsibility. I will do my best to verify and am happy to help facilitate if needed.

So for this GB the artwork fees are not included in the price per chip and would need to be paid directly from me to the artist in a separate transaction/payment, is that correct?

So for this GB the artwork fees are not included in the price per chip and would need to be paid directly from me to the artist in a separate transaction/payment, is that correct?
1673407778697.gif

In 250 Aria's.

$$
$.25 x 50
$1 x 100
$5 x 50

T
w100 x 25
1000 x 25

Last edited:
The 39c and 44c chip costs are close estimates. Final cost may be +/- a penny or two, but that’s not very likely.

Yes, everyone is responsible for any art fees to the artists, if applicable. It’s mostly honor system but I do try to confirm with a few of the common set artists, and am happy to collect on their behalf if needed. I’ve collected on behalf J5 for Arias in previous buys, if memory serves, and would plan to do so again if there’s a bulk of aria, or other set, orders in this round.

In for 375 Aria's.
39mm
Cash

• $5 x 275
  • $20 x 50
  • $100 x 50

Thanks!

*Edit - moving to justincarothers group buy because of another set I will be getting. Thanks for the effort @dmoney

Last edited:
I have gone in circles on this one as there are so many options ;)

Finalize me in for the following:

Flamingo's 39mm - 400 total

• 25¢ x 125
  • $1 x 150
  • $5 x 100
  • $25 x 25

Last edited:
In for 600 Big Top Poker. Just got a sample set and they are fantastic!

Can someone direct me to the owner of the artwork?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom