Reshipping (ordering closed) January 2023 Cards Mold Group Buy - Add-Ons & Other Stock Sets Welcome (2 Viewers)

Me too (for chips), super excited
tenor.gif

So stupid question cause this was my first group buy, but how does it normally take to complete as in shipped to the members in the group.

So stupid question cause this was my first group buy, but how does it normally take to complete as in shipped to the members in the group.
The one I ran in Spring 2022: I paid for the group buy 5/10/22 and received my chips after Re-shipping from @Pinesol13 on 9/2/22. If I recall correctly, there were more logistics and supply chain issues then than there are now.

Delivery for this buy I estimated late March early April. We are fully paid as of 2/9/23 and I'm told that parts of the order have already moved into production.

The one I ran in Spring 2022: I paid for the group buy 5/10/22 and received my chips after Re-shipping from @Pinesol13 on 9/2/22. If I recall correctly, there were more logistics and supply chain issues then than there are now.

Delivery for this buy I estimated late March early April. We are fully paid as of 2/9/23 and I'm told that parts of the order have already moved into production.
Thanks for the update.

Yup, we can quit aaannnyyyyytime we want, no problem. 100% not addictive no sir.
It's not like going down a rabbit hole to a bottomless pit and chasing the nicest chip. Those chips aren't like a shiny object at all. None of us are wide eyed???

Attachments

• rabbitholevortex.jpg
    rabbitholevortex.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 51

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom