GB Completed Art-Supplied Cards Mold Group Buy (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My set hit the felt for the first time, last night. Only ended up getting one picture, everybody was having a great time and loved the chips.

I've turned my group from using dice chips, a fold out table topper, and a single deck of paper cards to these chips (for now), a standalone table and 2 decks of different plastics (the WSOP fourniers, some bike prestiges, and I've got some others on the way) - all in about 6 months

They were also adamant that I should've gotten 5c/10c/25c/50c/$1 chips. Everybody was very glad that I ignored them, and listened to yall about 5c/25c/$1/$5 :) "Wow, it's actually super nice not having any useless denominations"
IMG_20220826_202315.jpg

Last edited:
My set hit the felt for the first time, last night. Only ended up getting one picture, everybody was having a great time and loved the chips.

I've turned my group from using dice chips, a fold out table topper, and a single deck of paper cards to these chips (for now), a standalone table and 2 decks of different plastics (the WSOP fourniers, some bike prestiges, and I've got some others on the way) - all in about 6 months

They were also adamant that I should've gotten 5c/10c/25c/50c/$1 chips. Everybody was very glad that I ignored them, and listened to yall about 5c/25c/$1/$5 :) "Wow, it's actually super nice not having any useless denominations"
IMG_20220826_202315.jpg

YOWDY!!!!

Just got my chips! Thanks again to @Pinesol13
reshipping and to @SJFCPK18 for the pickup.

20 person t25 or t100 tourney set (760 chips)
25 x 160
100 x 200
500 x 80
1000 x 160
5000 x 140
No denom x 20 (43mm)
7F761F76-5466-4FDE-A1E0-C97DCDBA362A.jpeg

Non denom Limit set (1,120 chips)
1000 x betting chips “x”
100 x value store “20x” 43mm
20 x rebuy “100x” 43mm
FF915EDB-9494-416B-B2B7-A47DE06E3F5C.jpeg

Plus a Mapes set that I’m already thinking about moving on from haha

Just got my chips! Thanks again to @Pinesol13
reshipping and to @SJFCPK18 for the pickup.

20 person t25 or t100 tourney set (760 chips)
25 x 160
100 x 200
500 x 80
1000 x 160
5000 x 140
No denom x 20 (43mm)
View attachment 980153

Non denom Limit set (1,120 chips)
1000 x betting chips “x”
100 x value store “20x” 43mm
20 x rebuy “100x” 43mm
View attachment 980105

Plus a Mapes set that I’m already thinking about moving on from haha
MAPES….now you got me interested!

I’m considering running another buy - limited to art that has been printed before (ie no new sets, art file changes, or proofs), with the goal of allowing people to add-on to existing sets, or get sets that are already widely available. I’m not set on it yet, just considering and looking at my calendar to see how feasible it might be.

I’m considering running another buy - limited to art that has been printed before
I just missed a recent artwork GB, I think. Got so excited to see this post, but quickly realized it’s not what I seek. Good on ya to take it on brother!

I’m sitting on AI files that need to get produced.

E7080C4F-6407-454D-91D3-14B4D5D53A60.gif

I’m considering running another buy - limited to art that has been printed before (ie no new sets, art file changes, or proofs), with the goal of allowing people to add-on to existing sets, or get sets that are already widely available. I’m not set on it yet, just considering and looking at my calendar to see how feasible it might be.
I'd be interested in adding on :)

@dmoney assume that (if you did this) all the art that was available for the "art-supplied" GB would still be available, assuming appropriate comp to the art's owners were made? If so, then a different design to the GB just completed would be possible, yes? (as opposed to just an add-on to our recent purchase).

Also assume that all the other art is still available per the owners, of course.........

@dmoney assume that (if you did this) all the art that was available for the "art-supplied" GB would still be available, assuming appropriate comp to the art's owners were made? If so, then a different design to the GB just completed would be possible, yes? (as opposed to just an add-on to our recent purchase).

Also assume that all the other art is still available per the owners, of course.........
Yep, any existing, already-printed art. Fees to art designers would still apply unless you own the art.

I’m happy to offer up my design for a small fee to anyone who wants a set.
18846AC6-152A-4171-971D-0AA639513308.jpeg
79FF461C-FDC7-4654-950C-AB1AEB7307D5.jpeg

Interested. 2500 chips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom