Reshipping (ordering closed) Tina Cards Mold Add-On/Re-Order Group Buy (1 Viewer)

dmoney

Full House
Reaction score
After running a group buy earlier this year, we're [probably] getting the band back together for another round!

Overall
  • This is a group buy for 39- and 43mm “Tina” cards mold chips that have already been printed. There will be no new custom art sets, changes to existing art, or printing of proofs/samples. The intention for this round is add-ons to existing sets, or purchases based on art that is widely available.
  • Any applicable design fees to the creators of the art are still required, and your responsibility. I will do my best to verify and am happy to help facilitate if needed.
  • You must order at least 100 total chips in increments of at least 25 for each design/denom i.e. all quantities must be in multiples of 25.
  • The group buy will be capped at approximately 30,000 total chips. First come, first served, outside of space I may reserve for myself and others of my choosing.
  • The target cutoff for interest is Sept 28, 2022 with the goal of placing the final order in the first week of October.
  • Both the cap and cutoff for interest are subject to change at my discretion.
  • @Pinesol13 is once again handling CONUS re-shipping
  • General asshat clause: I reserve the right to refund, remove, charge exorbitant fees to, and/or publicly shame anyone who causes problems.
Estimated Costs
  • Step 1
    • .38 per 39mm chip paid to @dmoney once orders are finalized
    • .43 per 43mm chip paid to @dmoney once orders are finalized
  • Step 2
    • CONUS shipping costs paid to @Pinesol13 once orders arrive in USA
Payment
  • Full payment is due once all orders are finalized. I’ll let you know when that time comes. Please pay promptly and in full.
  • In addition to the chip costs, each buyer will be responsible for re-shipping costs to their CONUS address once the chips arrive. @Pinesol13 will be the lead there.
  • Any payments should be made through PayPal friends and family, with ONLY your PCF username in the transaction details.
Shipping
  • Once chips are received, shipping will be via USPS flat rate boxes using this reference as a starting point:
    • 100-200 chips: Small Flat Rate Box or Padded Envelope
    • 225-600 chips: Medium Flat Rate Box
    • 625-900 chips: Large FRB
    • 925-1,200 chips: 2x Medium FRB
    • 1,225-1,500 chips: Medium + Large FRB
    • 1,525-1,800 chips: 2x Large FRB
    • Note: the above numbers assume orders of mostly 39mm chips. If your order contains a higher percentage of 43mm chips, these estimates may need to be adjusted upward
To Join
  • Make sure you’ve read everything above and will participate as I have organized it. I’m trying to make it easy for me to run, and @Pinesol13 to re-ship, and thus easier for you to get your chips in an efficient manner.
  • Post your interest in the thread, along with the Set name and number of chips you are likely to order. Examples:
    • "In to add-on to my Taj set. 100x 39mm and 100x 43mm"
    • "I love my Aria tourney set, now I want an Aria limit set. 1000x 39mm"
  • Later, I’ll start a private message to start sorting out payment and other details before and after we place the order.

all of these group buys are not healthy for my wallet. How am I joining an add-on group buy when none of my other GB's have come yet lol.

I'll be in for like 600 chips.

edit:

in for:
- 100x BTP $1
- 200x BTP $5
- 100x BTP $0.25
- 100x RPC $5 (4D14 spot, with mexican rose and pale green)
total 500

Last edited:
I'm in to add to my Aria's sets.
39mm Cash ~ 425
43mm Cash ~ 250
43mm Tourney ~ 250

Total ~ 1000
thank you!

Yes, it has been printed before. I believe it's one of the sets that is available for a fee to the designer. Beautiful chips.
Who’s the designer and what’s the process? I just pay them, get the artwork, forward it to you, and place my order?

Thanks for running this - this is great!

@dmoney just so I’m clear, it has to be a generic set that was printed before, it can’t be a custom set, right?

I'd be in for 75 Aria's cash and 125 Aria's tourney chips, assuming the 43mm GB doesn't magically push forward.

Ty for doing this. I’d deff like to add a few hundred 39mm arias chips to my set.

Cash arias
50x.$05
50x$.25
100x$5

Tourney arias
50xT25 (tourney)
50xT100 (tourney)
50x500 (tourney)
50xT1000 (tourney)
25xT5000 (tourney)

Thank you.
image.jpg

@dmoney just so I’m clear, it has to be a generic set that was printed before, it can’t be a custom set, right?
Custom sets that have been printed before are ok, so long as there are zero art changes from what was printed before to what is being printed now.

Also - be VERY specific about which version if there are multiples of the same "set" e.g. I think there are like 4 different versions of the Starlites that have been printed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom