Another PCF 2022 Fantasy Football Thread...? (1 Viewer)

3 and 1 with Derrick Henry in the backfield and you run a TE end around! Fire the got damn OC smmfh!

I just want to point out that Kavonte Turpin was on my sleeper list and yahoo didn’t have him listed. If he has a decent season, I’m going to scream at Yahoo Fantasy Football customer support!

Edit: Not for this league but for my league with return yards!

I mean, I drafted 4 QBs and none of them seemed startable today. Shrug. I’m the worst.
I’m just getting lucky right now. But the good thing is Romeo Doubs is having his coming out party today so hopefully he can keep it up this season. Sammy Watkins can be released now. Lol

Y’all really gonna make me start Brian Hoyer this week? Y’all are assholes! How are there 32 quarterbacks on a roster, in a 12-man league?!?!

Y’all really gonna make me start Brian Hoyer this week? Y’all are assholes! How are there 32 quarterbacks on a roster, in a 12-man league?!?!
If you’re interested in
Tannehill or Winston shoot me an offer. I’ve never hoarded QBs in my life, but this was my first time playing superflex and I went a bit overboard and now I’m too stubborn to cut them.

Sent, but I don’t value QBs highly and I’m really looking for a QB to fill in one or two weeks.

Sent, but I don’t value QBs highly and I’m really looking for a QB to fill in one or two weeks.
Yeah I just countered. I don’t need the world for Tannehill, but if I can’t get somebody I like, I’d just keep him

Yeah I just countered. I don’t need the world for Tannehill, but if I can’t get somebody I like, I’d just keep him
Completely understand. You would choose one of the players I’m really high on this year. Lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom