PCF Fantasy Football 2023 (Salary Cap Draft + Super Flex position) (1 Viewer)

CacheCreekCollector

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
The $50 SuperFlex League is back for 2023! PCF = Poker Chip Football League is now open.
https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/839931

Hopefully all players from last season will be returning, we're also recruiting 2 more GMs to round out a 14 team league. Post your interest or PM me for more details.

Note to ALL Team managers, after joining please review the league scoring & settings when u have a chance to. If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to bring it to my attention before the season starts.

Live-Salary Cap draft on Wednesday Sept 6 @ 6:30 PM PST (9:30 PM Eastern)

$50 Buy in. Top 3 paid.
(12 teams)
1st - $350
2nd - $170
3rd - $80

(14 teams)
1st - $400
2nd - $200
3rd - $100

League Members
1. @CacheCreekCollector - Confirmed/ven
2. James (@CacheCreekCollector's cousin) - Confirmed/ven
3. @shorticus - Confirmed/pypl
4. @Pinesol13 - Confirmed/pypl
5. @Josh Kifer - Confirmed/pypl
6. @quintooo - Confirmed/ven
7. @dpeks13 - Confirmed/pypl
8. @Mandos - Confirmed/pypl
9. @JRald07 - Confirmed/ven
10. @FilthyMcNasty - Confirmed/ven
11. @Mondaynight - Confirmed/CashApp
12. @upNdown - Confirmed/ven
13. @Apache - Confirmed/pypl
14. @ChipFinderSK - Confirmed/pypl

Last edited:
Believe Jason Sudeikis GIF by Apple TV+

I'm in

id still be in, think i'll be in the air during draft tho. auto draft is probably gonna perform better than my picks :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Naw @quintooo that's no bueno. This ain't a snake draft dude, we can't have any GMs auto-drafting in a 2QB, Auction draft.
Siri/ChatGPT or whatever else cannot save u in this instance. Do u really want to start B. Mayfield again this year? U better be there, online to bid on the QBs that u want man.

Does Sunday Sept 3, or Tues Sept 5 work better? Can still move the draft date at this time.

Last edited:
Just want to make sure I'm reading this right: a pick 6 is -5 for the QB? I've seen some crazy scoring but that's the most penal I've ever seen
No, a Pick-Six thrown = -3. A Passing TD = 6 points.
Bonus 1 point for any 40+ yd TD pass.

Edit: Sorry @Mandos my bad, u are correct and I was wrong. I just amended the Pick-Six category to = -2.
Therefore a "Pick Six thrown" will total -4, -2 for the interception and -2 for the pick-six by the QB.

Yahoo default scoring is a Pick-Six = 0, Passing TD = 4

tues works best, but sunday can also work. gotta make sure to spend all my cash this time lol

Please note: Draft date changed to Tues, Sept 5 6:30 PM PST (9:30 PM Eastern)

Last edited:

Please note: Draft date changed to Tues, Sept 5 6:45 PM PST (9:45 PM Eastern)
I'm 90% sure that yahoo stacks Int and pick 6 from a previous league I played. Right now I'm seeing each at -2 so it would be -4 total. Not trying to be argumentative, just trying to make sure I'm clear on what we're dealing with.

In if you need another.
If any folks decide to drop, u will be first up @Mondaynight. I'm trying to check-in with all mangers from last season first.

How long do we expect the draft to take? I was free for sure on Monday, not sure I can do Tuesday
Just taking a stab but my best guess is anywhere from 70 to 90+ minutes.
Would Sunday, Sept 3 at 9:45 PM Eastern work out better @Mandos ?

If any folks decide to drop, u will be first up @Mondaynight. I'm trying to check-in with all mangers from last season first.

Just taking a stab but my best guess is anywhere from 70 to 90+ minutes.
Would Sunday, Sept 3 at 9:45 PM Eastern work out better @Mandos ?
No Tuesday is better than Sunday. I'll make it work

You guys are doing 14-team Superflex? That’s pretty hardcore
This is the way.
Used to love it when the fantasy season was 13 wks long, in a 14 team-league each squad faced off against every other team exactly once. No BS or crying about how u had to play a Juggernaut twice, which happens in 10 or 12 teamer's scheduling. NFL expanded the regular season so we have 14 fantasy wks now & there's 1 rematch, but it's been okay so far.

Ur always welcome to hop on board @ChipFinderSK, if we have a spot open in this league.

I'm 90% sure that yahoo stacks Int and pick 6 from a previous league I played. Right now I'm seeing each at -2 so it would be -4 total. Not trying to be argumentative, just trying to make sure I'm clear on what we're dealing with.
No worries, ur good @Mandos. I tell all GMs to always read over the scoring & settings, and I appreciate that u actually reviewed our league settings and brought that issue up.

I was trying to penalize the pick-6 category just a lil bit more this season, but I totally forgot about Yahoo stacking Int + Pick 6. I certainly agree that -5 is too much penalty, thanks again for catching my air-head math error.

Edit: Sorry @Mandos my bad, u are correct and I was wrong. I just amended the Pick-Six category to = -2.
Therefore a "Pick Six thrown" will total -4, -2 for the interception and -2 for the pick-six by the QB.

Please note: Draft date changed to Tues, Sept 5 6:30 PM PST (9:30 PM Eastern)
Oh that’s not gonna work for me. My main league is drafting exactly then. I’ll have to bow out unless the auction date changes.

Wednesday is better but either would work
Please note: Draft date changed to Wednesday Sept 6 @ 6:30 PM PST (9:30 PM Eastern)

This is one of the last available time slots with the season kicking off the following night. I most likely will not be able to alter the date after this.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom