PCF Fantasy Football 2022 (1 Viewer)

I haven’t looked at the scoring settings once yet, I’m gonna go see what we’re playing and figure out what everybody’s freaking out about. Lol

LOL you guys are such geeks worrying about your Yahoo rating.

;) Just kidding I'm still salty after last year and dropping out of diamond again. Lets just say I had big things envisioned for Justin Fields, Allen Robinson, DJ Moore. Kyle pitts, and zeek…. But don’t worry, I had a secret weapon stashed in case just one of those didn’t work out. I mean, Michael Thomas wouldn’t be out the whole year, right? Right?!?!
I’m taking Deshaun Watson with the #1 pick!

The insane scoring system of this league could drag me down out of diamond status. I’ll spend some time trying to find the edges, but at first glance I’ll say you want to be picking 4, 5, or 6. And I think if you end up picking 14th or near there, you’d do well to just send in your $50 and focus your time on your other leagues.
I'm a big proponent for Salary Cap (Auction) drafts over snake drafts @upNdown, simply because it's the most fair system which allows every GM a crack at the "top" 4-5 picks. My 14 teamer family league switched to auction 4 yrs ago & hasn't looked back, I wish we'd done it sooner.

I haven’t looked at the scoring settings once yet, I’m gonna go see what we’re playing and figure out what everybody’s freaking out about. Lol
It's nothing too crazy @12thMan, it's not as if Kickers get 6 points for 50 yd field goals or some shit. Oh wait... phuck Lol :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

hey @chipinla, would u kindly consider replacing the regular Waiver Priority adds with a $100 Free Agent Acquisition Budget (FAAB)? This would allow every GM to have a fair shot at the hottest, trending Free Agents.
With FAAB there's no need to wait till 12 AM to try and make add/drops just bcuz you don't wanna burn your "No. 1 waiver priority". We all put in our bids blind & Yahoo will award the free agent to the highest bidder. Thanks for the consideration, no worries if u decide against it.

Last edited:
I just found out that I'm gonna be hanging with the in-laws on Labor Day weekend and will almost certainly not have a few free hours to draft live. If you can't find someone to replace me, just auto-draft for me and I'll suffer the consequences.

Sorry for any inconvenience but I'm not going to be running another league this season. I'm personally in too many previous leagues. Again, really sorry for any convenience.
are you bailing on this league?

Sorry to hijack but I am in a jam…

Someone backed out super last minute and I need 1 player as a replacement ASAP with our draft TODAY at 5PM EST.

Your draft position would be #2!

$120 up front buy-in for season by Paypal
Draft (snake) TODAY 5pm EST
ESPN 1PPR League
12 Teams
14 regular season games w 3 week postseason
6 Team Playoff
Top 2 teams overall get playoff week 1 buy
Fantasy Super Bowl will be Week 17

Payout ($1440 pool):
  • $20 weekly regular season high score
  • 1st: $600
  • 2nd: $360
  • 3rd: $200

Sorry to hijack but I am in a jam…

Someone backed out super last minute and I need 1 player as a replacement ASAP with our draft TODAY at 5PM EST.

Your draft position would be #2!

$120 up front buy-in for season by Paypal
Draft (snake) TODAY 5pm EST
ESPN 1PPR League
12 Teams
14 regular season games w 3 week postseason
6 Team Playoff
Top 2 teams overall get playoff week 1 buy
Fantasy Super Bowl will be Week 17

Payout ($1440 pool):
  • $20 weekly regular season high score
  • 1st: $600
  • 2nd: $360
  • 3rd: $200
Scoring settings?

1667168955842.png

My team is doing a thing today.

Anyone want to trade me a QB please. Just a cheap streamer. Thanks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom