PCF Fantasy Football 2022 (1 Viewer)

I love that Barrie is the Jerry Jones of PCF, holding you his draft strategy board for the world to see.

(looks at copious notes)….man I don’t know what to do in the middle rounds (looks at Barrie expectantly).

I wasn't really kidding about the two conferences. I've always wanted to do that myself. 12 teams per conference. 11 game regular season, so you could either play every team once, or just go with a pure points league. Either way, 4 teams from each conference make the playoffs. Round 1 is two weeks cumulative. Round 2 (conference championship) is two weeks cumulative. Round 3 (super bowl) is two weeks cumulative.

I am 100% in I just haven’t joined yet, I’ve got to do the whole Yahoo reset my password thing that I do at the beginning of every fantasy football season. I’ll accept today or tomorrow, but definitely in. Can ship 50 to hold my spot if you want

I am 100% in I just haven’t joined yet, I’ve got to do the whole Yahoo reset my password thing that I do at the beginning of every fantasy football season. I’ll accept today or tomorrow, but definitely in. Can ship 50 to hold my spot if you want
No worries at all. Haven’t even talked to anyone about that yet.
But now that it’s mentioned, I’ll probably just have everyone PPFF or Venmo me $50 before the draft.

I love that Barrie is the Jerry Jones of PCF, holding you his draft strategy board for the world to see.

(looks at copious notes)….man I don’t know what to do in the middle rounds (looks at Barrie expectantly).
Don't look at me. I'll have traded up and don't plan on having any picks left after round 4. I'm using the ever so neglected strategy of LV Raiders WR1, QB1, TE1, and then streaming the rest of my entire team week to week.

I would expect nothing less from @upNdown
FDA37078-D61A-49C5-9943-EDBBE165A8EA.jpeg

I have had horrible luck in my Yahoo leagues, but a lot of success in my MFL leagues. It's weird. Maybe I try to mix it up a little too much.

In my last Yahoo league, I named my team "Dumpster Fire" because of my bad results, hoping to reverse the jinx. Unfortunately, my team lived up to its name.

I would expect nothing less from @upNdown
View attachment 954142
The insane scoring system of this league could drag me down out of diamond status. I’ll spend some time trying to find the edges, but at first glance I’ll say you want to be picking 4, 5, or 6. And I think if you end up picking 14th or near there, you’d do well to just send in your $50 and focus your time on your other leagues.

LOL you guys are such geeks worrying about your Yahoo rating.

;) Just kidding I'm still salty after last year and dropping out of diamond again. Lets just say I had big things envisioned for Justin Fields, Allen Robinson, DJ Moore. Kyle pitts, and zeek…. But don’t worry, I had a secret weapon stashed in case just one of those didn’t work out. I mean, Michael Thomas wouldn’t be out the whole year, right? Right?!?!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom