PCF Fantasy Football 2023 (Salary Cap Draft + Super Flex position) (1 Viewer)

did you just call me a lower ranked team? TO MY FACE?

I WILL MEET YOU IN THE PLAYOFFS, SIR. PISTOLS AT DAWN.
Lol not at all, was just referring to the current standings but if u took it as smack-talk then yea, I guess we'll be blazing it up during week 8. Win or lose ima be stoned AF to celebrate a W or ease the pain of a Loss haha.
Lord help us if Kupp comes back healthy and plays like his old self. Pretty soon we'll be saying, "wait who caught that pass? Was it Puka Kupp or Cooper Nacua?"

I have no business being 2-1 right now.
Embarrassed Shame GIF

My QB curse continues! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Got what I deserved trading for Tannehill. Less than 2 points, and now he's injured too. Is there a prize for last place?

Lots of QBs got hurt this week.

In related news, Baker Mayfield, Russell Wilson, and Kyler Murray are all officially on the trade block.

Looking for an upgrade at another position (RB/WR/TE).

Man I forgot how much I hate open free agent pick up leagues. With shortish benches it comes down to who is at their phone when alerts hit which just a crazy way to decide who should get valuable adds

Man I forgot how much I hate open free agent pick up leagues. With shortish benches it comes down to who is at their phone when alerts hit which just a crazy way to decide who should get valuable adds
Dibs!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom