PCF Fantasy Football 2022 (1 Viewer)

Dear God,

I don’t really ask many questions, but why did you take Cooper Kupp from me. I don’t think I’ve score 100 points since he’s went down. It hurts so bad! :cry:

Heading into the playoffs in the leagues I was able to handle as 1 of 12 and 2 of 8.

Sorry again for not being able to run this league. Good luck to all! Expect for Kifer because fuxk him/he/her

525C411D-082B-470B-B53F-7C39C1803831.jpeg
C54A614B-8ADE-4A8B-B0C6-08623895A9A4.jpeg

@BarrieJ3 I might steal this one from you. I may have gotten super lucky this week.
Yeah I kinda assumed this would be like a bye week for me. Any given Sunday! Lol I think I had the most points this year and you luckboxed your way into playoffs (humble brag much?).

Oh well, I'll take the Raiders win and I can jump on the Short(icus) bus. Bring home the championship to Cajun Country!!!!!

Yeah I kinda assumed this would be like a bye week for me. Any given Sunday! Lol I think I had the most points this year and you luckboxed your way into playoffs (humble brag much?).

Oh well, I'll take the Raiders win and I can jump on the Short(icus) bus. Bring home the championship to Cajun Country!!!!!
After Kupp got injured, I was sure my season was over. My team couldn’t stay healthy. We will see what happens, but I literally have 0 WRs at this point. I’m just hoping for miracles streaming WRs every week.

Go chiefs

Good luck to all in the playoffs, thanks for setting this league up it’s been fun.

Good luck @CacheCreekCollector , playing against Jalen Hurts and Justin Fields is absolutely terrifying, they could account for 100 by themselves if two of their best days line up.
I really had given up earlier @12thMan, not sure how I came out ahead. Now hoping for NO stat corrections by Yahoo haha.
Either way gg. You had a helluva squad n I was dreading having to face u in the playoffs.

@BarrieJ3 I love the Carr solidarity lineup. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO: I feel like i should roll with Bret Rypien and nobody else.
Let’s go Carr! Ride or die.

Scored the most fantasy points this season starting a minimum of 3 Raiders every single game. Hmmmm….seems like the defense maybe should have some responsibility for our losses this year….

BA3F1E81-3DD3-4C7F-911B-E30DB0586B68.png

Prayers/positive thoughts for Hamlin and family first and foremost.

Given the scenario, can we just say that Knox scored 42 and I get the title? I’m mean, I’m good with that. :LOL: :laugh:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom