PCF Fantasy Football 2022 (6 Viewers)

With experience, 12 man league 2 qbs are problematic bc of byes and injuries so we use the position called a super flex. When you can, you play QB, but it can also be RB/TE/WR. Super flex they call it.

:tup:

Booyah!

Also no team may have more than 3 qbs on their roster* Sometimes this needs to be commish managed bc the settings don’t offer it.

depends on your drafting and bench strategy.

I wanted a shit show league. I thought we were poker players and could strategize for that.
With experience, 12 man league 2 qbs are problematic bc of byes and injuries so we use the position called a super flex. When you can, you play QB, but it can also be RB/TE/WR. Super flex they call it.
Booyah
This is the way!!!

but if you want a shitshow, RUN IT your way hahaa
I mean, I'm not hiding anything from anyone and letting everyone who wants in to look at scoring etc before 100% committing. I need a little craziness in one of my leagues. my 2 main ones are pretty standard. I needed a crazy league to throw in.

Booyah!

Also no team may have more than 3 qbs on their roster* Sometimes this needs to be commish managed bc the settings don’t offer it.
ESPN does allow the Manager to set that rule based automation if you want too. I'm not at all familiar with Yahoo

I mean, I'm not hiding anything from anyone and letting everyone who wants in to look at scoring etc before 100% committing. I need a little craziness in one of my leagues. my 2 main ones are pretty standard. I needed a crazy league to throw in.
In one of my 2QB leagues the QB's get 1pt per 10 passing yards plus all the yardage bonuses. It's pretty wild

Booyah!

I'm not going to set that rule. Thats where trades come into play. If someone wants to draft 8 QBs so be it... lets call it "QB flipping" ha

In one of my 2QB leagues the QB's get 1pt per 10 passing yards plus all the yardage bonuses. It's pretty wild
oh, like this?
Screen Shot 2022-07-20 at 9.56.00 PM.png

You want true crazy, start using IDPs. For about 15 years, my main league started 18 players. 9 on offense and 9 on defense. Now we are down to 8 and 7. Getting lazy in our old age.

I’m trying so hard to hold off. Need 3 more people to jump in so I can avoid.

But if I got the number 1 pick here…..I could have Davante at 1, Waller at 24, Jacobs 25, and not sure with 2 QBs and if there will be a run on them, but Carr at 48.

Then the software can auto draft the rest for me……

But if I got the number 1 pick here…..I could have Davante at 1, Waller at 24, Jacobs 25, and not sure with 2 QBs and if there will be a run on them, but Carr at 48.

It’s $50 bud. You don’t need to dedicate 500 hours to a league over fifty bucks.
Get in there!

It’s $50 bud. You don’t need to dedicate 500 hours to a league over fifty bucks.
Get in there!
It’s not the $, it’s the time!

Fuck it. If you’re in I’ll join. If @chipinla stops posting KC paraphernalia all over my walls.

I promise to at least adjust roster week to week to not have people in lineup that are injured or on a bye, but I probably won’t be too fanatical about it.

Do u really promise to draft all of the Raiders' starters @BarrieJ3? Oh boy, might have to pay 50 bucks to see that haha!

Any possibility you'd consider adding Half pt PPR scoring Commish @chipinla? (more points & craziness)
Ah fugget, pls count me in.

Last edited:
Do u really promise to draft all of the Raiders' starters @BarrieJ3? Oh boy, might have to pay 50 bucks to see that haha!

Any possibility you'd consider adding Half pt PPR scoring Commish @chipinla? (more points & craziness)
Ah fugget, pls count me in.
Yes. We need to figure out the draft order far enough in advance that I can work out trades to give up all my picks just for make sure I get my WR/TE/QB. I’d say RB, but I have absolutely no clue what the plans are there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom