Another PCF 2022 Fantasy Football Thread...? (1 Viewer)

Pinesol13

Flush
Reaction score
Totally jealous that I missed out on the first fantasy league thread , so wanted to see if there are enough people here who'd be interested in starting another.

I'm happy to organize, unless someone else wants to. Open to most formats, but prefer snake draft.

Maybe the winner of this (potential) league and the other one can wrestle for the Ultimate PCF Champion Title

No thanks, but I fully intend on winning that Superbowl bet again for the third year straight!

Seems like the guy who was running the other league just bailed, so if you’re still recruiting, count me in please

I was hoping to play in the other league which offered a SuperFlex (QB/WR/RB/TE) position.

Anyone interested in a Salary Cap Draft (Auction) with a Flex AND SuperFlex position? I'm already commish of my family league, so I guess I could run this side league too. It will remain a friendly $50 buy in league.

I'm thinking of drafting on Sept 5, around 7 or 8 pm Pacific Time. Holla!!

@Pinesol13
@quintooo
@7deuce
@upNdown
@12thMan
@Josh Kifer
@RowlettTexasChipGuy
@bergs
@VivasTable
@FilthyMcNasty
@Apache
@BarrieJ3
@slurpeee
@kirchhausen
@Himewad
@shorticus
@Tukchip
@CacheCreekCollector's cousin James (Non-chipper)

Last edited:
So I’m gonna join that one, with the salary cap draft, because I’ve never done that and it sounds like fun
I've also never done salary cap or superflex positions, should be fun :D

I finally convinced my Family league to switch to Superflex AND Salary cap draft about 4 years ago, We have NOT looked back since.

Remember when no PPR was standard? So just like 1/2 PPR has become standard, I believe Superflex and Salary Cap drafts will soon become more mainstream too.

**** If you have never done a Salary Cap Draft, I strongly urge you to please do a few mock drafts to familiarize yourself with the process. Nominating and bidding on players is a FAST moving process and can overwhelm you if you're only used to standard Snake Drafts. ****

Last edited:
I was hoping to play in the other league which offered a SuperFlex (QB/WR/RB/TE) position.

Anyone interested in a Salary Cap Draft (Auction) with a Flex AND SuperFlex position? I'm already commish of my family league, so I guess I could run this side league too. It will remain a friendly $50 buy in league.

I'm thinking of drafting on Sept 5, around 7 or 8 pm Pacific Time. Holla!!

@Pinesol13
@quintooo
@7deuce
@upNdown
@12thMan
@Josh Kifer
@RowlettTexasChipGuy
@bergs
@VivasTable
@FilthyMcNasty
@Apache
@BarrieJ3
@slurpeee
@kirchhausen
@Himewad
@shorticus

Sounds great! I've never done salary cap, but I'm in if there's still space!

Anybody do any fun sidebets in their fantasy leagues? In one that I run, we all put in an extra $20 and do a Survivor bonus, whoever scores the fewest points each week gets eliminated, and we do a Most Points at the end of regular season. Winner of each gets $100.

Anybody do any fun sidebets in their fantasy leagues? In one that I run, we all put in an extra $20 and do a Survivor bonus, whoever scores the fewest points each week gets eliminated, and we do a Most Points at the end of regular season. Winner of each gets $100.

Feel free to organize & run any sidebets or pools that u like @Pinesol13. Perhaps u can start a thread in the League Message board with the sidebet rules and payouts?
If there's enough interest I may join u guys in the side contest, but I plan to only handle collection of the main buyin & distribution of that prize pool.

*** PCF = Poker Chip Football League still has a couple spots open. ***

Friendly $50 SuperFlex league, if u like action and fantasy football, come & join us!! Pls send me a PM for the league invite.
League settings: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/1328026/settings

*Will open this up to family & friends of league members by this weekend.

If it’s on the “Sleeper” platform, I’m in.
No, sorry Triston it's a yahoo league =(

looks like we have 11 teams, need just one more. I'll ask around, but a lot of my friends and families are already in 2+ leagues )-:
Same @quintooo, some of my recruits were in 3, even 4 leagues haha. No worries, I'll keep asking around also.

Is the draft really at 11:00 PM EST?

I was able to move draft time up to 10:00 PM EST @upNdown, hopefully this will allow the east coast members to get to bed at a decent hour.

I can get another if we really need.
I'm trying to get my cousin or another PCF member to join, but please keep your GM in mind @shorticus. May need your help if my recruits all decide to pass.

By 'salary cap' league, do you mean auction? If so, totally agree. Far superior. WAY more strategy involved.
Yep u are correct @Teach42, Salary Cap Draft = auction. Definitely pls consider joining our league if this is your cup of tea!

Last edited:
I appreciate the consideration for us folks over here, thanks.
Keep an update here on needed players, I might have one.

The PCF = Poker Chip Football League is currently at 11, but we are shooting for 12 members.
I've set the max to 14 teams bcuz I personally enjoy a more competitive league environment but I'll leave it up to you guys to decide.

@shorticus and @upNdown, If y'all wanna invite 1 additional person to join us that would be great. If not, and everyone's good with the current status, then we'll run the league with 12 GMs.

*Update - we lost a member from Europe, the draft would've been 4 AM local time for him, too early. Hoping to fill that roster spot with @BarrieJ3, pending his league registration, that would put us back at 12.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom