Inapinch's PCF Powerball Interest Thread, Nov. 7th, 2022 (1 Viewer)

Very simple - they know we’ve won and they’re busy buying up as many Paulsons as they can before they release the numbers.

Just like JFK waiting to get his box of Cubans before signing the embargo.

1667918979007.png

spent $4, won $4

investing is easy

I tried visiting this morning with tickets, but the powerball machines aren't allowing anyone to redeem tickets at the moment. I'll check again after work (5pm), so we can get our winnings squared away. Thank you for catching that btw @dkellerd and @Ethan ! I've never hit more than TWO numbers, much less four!! that's friggin awesome

View attachment 1020193

spent $4, won $4

investing is easy
Those are the exact numbers I’ve picked every week for the last five years, but I got wrapped up in season 3 of Toddlers and Tiaras on Netflix, and I didn’t get to the gas station in time to buy my ticket. :(

At least they had a BOGO on Steel Reserve tall boys, so it was a good night.

Those are the exact numbers I’ve picked every week for the last five years, but I got wrapped up in season 3 of Toddlers and Tiaras on Netflix, and I didn’t get to the gas station in time to buy my ticket. :(

At least they had a BOGO on Steel Reserve tall boys, so it was a good night.
I had to look up Steel Reserve.

cat-meme-face-cat-meme.gif

@inapinch just keep my $3 winnings for your efforts.
I'm really not expecting anything! But thank you anyways. The degen memes and gifs on this thread are my honorarium :love:

just a friendly update - I'm almost off work. I'll run by Scoopers soon and get the full return for our tickets, and post an update with distribution amounts :)

::*Drumroll Please*:::

The winning pot for the 20 folks participating from "the first pool", who were originally drawing on Nov 5th: $4 :cautious:
Because this is <$100 winnings, my toddler will draw a random number from my hat that's associated with a PCF username in my spreadsheet. I will update this post with the winner of the whopping $4. (I am not participating in this.) @MrBoosh is the winner​

The winning pot for the 30 folks participating in yesterday's drawing pool, Nov. 7th: $120! :bigbucks:
That's $120 / 30 people. So, each pool participant will receive $4 from me on Venmo or Paypal tonight.​
IMG_2298.jpg

Last edited:
::*Drumroll Please*:::

The winning pot for the 20 folks participating from "the first pool", who were originally drawing on Nov 5th: $4 :cautious:
Because this is <$100 winnings, my toddler will draw a random number from my hat that's associated with a PCF username in my spreadsheet. I will update this post with the winner of the whopping $4. (I am not participating in this.) @MrBoosh is the winner​

The winning pot for the 30 folks participating in yesterday's drawing pool, Nov. 7th: $120! :bigbucks:
That's $120 / 30 people. So, each pool participant will receive $4 from me on Venmo or Paypal tonight.​
Thanks for doing this! One note, avoid using PCF and powerball pool winnings in PayPal notes. Trigger words for getting an account locked.

Thanks
Grant

some debrief notes if this is done again and there's a rotating pool captain
  • DO show receipts when possible (ticket purchase allows receipts w/ debit card, but ticket redemption are honor system, no receipts).
  • DO start single message threads with as many pool recipients as possible when sharing ticket pics.
  • DO be aware of currency conversion fee during payout for non-US pool participants (typically $0.99 per person).
  • DO be clear about when/where tickets will be picked up and redeemed.

• DO NOT send money with comments containing: PCF, Pool, Powerball
4c45e41622c001f1b1c4218ebce14be7.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom