PCF Powerball Pool, ~$1.4B drawing for Sat Oct. 7th 2023 (2 Viewers)

This is what I imagine happens if the pool hits the jackpot.
images

If my math is right. If we win jackpot solo after taxes etc hopefully a $2 buy in would net roughly $1mil.

We’re reinvesting new capital? That might get complicated if there are winnings from the first go?

But I am in again, no doubt.

We’re reinvesting new capital? That might get complicated if there are winnings from the first go?

But I am in again, no doubt.

OP does cover that:

If jackpot isn’t hit and total pool winnings are less than ten times the total pool investment, the winnings will be reinvested into tickets for the next drawing, the same weighted percentage rules applied.

So if there are any winnings from the first pool, that amount will buy tickets that everyone in the first pool will be a part of.

The new money coming in will be for a new pool and may contain more or fewer participants, and the percentages will be different since already people are changing their amounts from last time, and we don't know yet what we'll end up with.

We're going to lose again because we didn't MEAN it the first time. You have to mean it.

I will double my investment, nay, double my rewards!!!

$40
IN for the next one again, I say everyone just puts in same amount so he doesn't have to change any of his formulas
Lol we’re at different ends of the spectrum, but I was like yah - that makes sense.

But then I was like…..wait. What fucking formulas? This guy has already built out all the formulas for payout assuming we’ll win!?!?

And *then* I was like wait…..isn’t everyone’s formula or % just……20/900, 20/900, 2/900, 4/900

I’m just happy someone is doing this. I whatever it is we’re doing, count me in!!!!

939C5279-6813-48D2-8915-B64E78EB13C1.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom