PCF Powerball Pool, ~$1.4B drawing for Sat Oct. 7th 2023 (2 Viewers)

Would anyone else want to run the next pool? I’ll wait til 2pm ET for volunteers.

I’ll keep this one going with any winnings

to clarify, are you not running a second one? and only letting it ride for the current group with whatever our winnings are?

that might more sense, or this could get messy. we must have a couple hundred bucks in there anyway.

It’s pretty easy to roll over any of the winnings and add/subtract people from the new pool or let them change buyin amounts. You just treat the entire old pool as a single participant in the new pool. For example, if we won $10 from the old pool and I added $20 to the old pool ($20/$912 or whatever the final number was = ~2%) and assuming I didn’t buy in to the new pool and the new pool totaled $1,000 my total claim would be ($10/$1000)*2%= 0.0002%. If I added $40 ($40/$1000 = 4%) to the new pool, my claim would be 4.0002%.

With all that said, I’m in for another $20…

to clarify, are you not running a second one? and only letting it ride for the current group with whatever our winnings are?

that might more sense, or this could get messy. we must have a couple hundred bucks in there anyway.
I wanted to give someone else the opportunity
It’s pretty easy to roll over any of the winnings and add/subtract people from the new pool or let them change buyin amounts. You just treat the entire old pool as a single participant in the new pool. For example, if we won $10 from the old pool and I added $20 to the old pool ($20/$912 or whatever the final number was = ~2%) and assuming I didn’t buy in to the new pool and the new pool totaled $1,000 my total claim would be ($10/$1000)*2%= 0.0002%. If I added $40 ($40/$1000 = 4%) to the new pool, my claim would be 4.0002%.

With all that said, I’m in for another $20…
This would be the math if nobody else wants to

I can run it for the Monday drawing. Anyone interested send me a PM and I’ll respond with payment details and buy tickets tomorrow early evening. Cutoff to receive payment and be entered into the pool will be 12pm CT on Monday and I’ll buy the ticket in Illinois. @ConsensualPresidency touch base with me on any amount to roll over and I can work out the math and post a table.

I can run it for the Monday drawing. Anyone interested send me a PM and I’ll respond with payment details and buy tickets tomorrow early evening. Cutoff to receive payment and be entered into the pool will be 12pm CT on Monday and I’ll buy the ticket in Illinois. @ConsensualPresidency touch base with me on any amount to roll over and I can work out the math and post a table.
We’ll run yours separately. I’ll keep this pool going with any winnings from yesterday.

Anyone who wants to put money in on a new Monday pool should message Chip Monster

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom