Inapinch's PCF Powerball Interest Thread, Nov. 7th, 2022 (1 Viewer)

inapinch

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you for trusting me to help organize a pool. Let's do this!

Pool Captain: Inapinch

Leftovers Info: the $28 winnings from previous pool thread (Nov 5th drawing) will be dedicated to purchasing a ticket with 14 lines that are independent of this Pool, and owned by the previous participants in the Nov 5th drawing Pool. Inapinch will share this "independent" ticket in a pm with previous Pool participants. Winnings rules for this "independent" ticket have the same winnings rules listed below (<>$100).

General Info: PCF Powerball Pool for drawing Nov. 7th, 2022. Numbers on lines will be randomized at the ticket counter. No Power play. Each PCF member participating will be displayed below, as well as the number of lines purchased. All lines on all tickets, including date and time of purchase, will be shared clearly in pm immediately after purchase, which is planned for mid day on Nov. 7th.

TO PLAY: This will be a 30 person maximum pool. As requested in previous pool, each participant must purchase a minimum of 5 lines ($10 worth) to participate. You can purchase any amount over 5 lines you'd like (no maximum). Venmo or Paypal accepted (info shared via pm). Please post your interest in thread, and then send info in pm. Usernames of pool participants and lines will be displayed below.

Winnings Rules: Anything over $100 (including jackpot!) will be distributed equally to each pool participate, regardless of how many lines purchased. Winnings $99 or less will be payed out to a random pool participant (in a random drawing on November 8th). Pool captain will not participate in <$99 random drawing in order to avoid any suspicion of foul play.

Deadline: Please post in thread and send pm by 11:59pm EST November 6th. Pool payment is due no later than 9am Monday November 7th.

Other Details: Ticket purchase will be located at 25701 E Smoky Hill Rd, Aurora, CO 80016. If a jackpot hits, pool captain must share first name and last initial as a Colorado resident. (Pool captain will share no other names publicly).

@K ALL IN 9 @quintooo @TheB00T tag from previous pool thread.

29906170001_5140823401001_VPCTRAILER-MASTERMINDS-00-00-56-00-Still002.jpg

Last edited:
Pool participants list

1. @inapinch | 10 lines | paid
  2. @Ethan | 5 lines | paid
  3. @TheOffalo | 5 lines | paid
  4. @Joe Harris | 5 lines | paid
  5. @doublebooyah85 | 10 lines | paid
  6. @Poker Zombie | 5 lines | paid
  7. @ConsensualPresidency | 5 lines | paid
  8. @quintooo | 5 lines | paid
  9. @Josh Kifer | 5 lines | paid
  10. @JeepologyOffroad | 5 lines | paid
  11. @TheB00T | 5 lines | paid
  12. @Thisfiendis138 | 5 lines | paid
  13. @raynmanas | 5 lines | paid
  14. @glynn | 5 lines | paid
  15. @ReallyGoodUsername | 5 lines | paid
  16. @arch3r | 5 lines | paid
  17. @Sprouty | 5 lines | paid
  18. @colter ripton | 10 lines | paid
  19. @Schmendr1ck | 5 lines | paid
  20. @dkellerd | 5 lines | paid
  21. @MrBoosh | 5 lines | paid
  22. @grantc54 | 5 lines | paid
  23. @harrysallout | 5 lines | paid
  24. @Cynamon | 5 lines | paid
  25. @Darson | 5 lines | paid
  26. @Jonesey07 | 5 lines | paid
  27. @Benjaminotaur | 10 lines | paid
  28. @suited67 | 5 lines | paid
  29. @Grimace | 5 lines | paid
  30. @tiggajr121 | 5 lines | paid

Waitlist
  1. @Payback
  2. @PlayerADK

Last edited:
Winnings Rules: Anything over $100 (including jackpot!) will be distributed equally to each pool participate, regardless of how many lines purchased. Winnings $99 or less will be payed out to a random pool participant (in a random drawing on November 8th). Pool captain will not participate in <$99 random drawing in order to avoid any suspicion of foul play.
But what if we win exactly $100?

AHA! I've figured out your angle, bucko.

In again.
So I've done the math, and here's what Josh and I will do if we win:

1) We will each buy $29 million worth of pennies ($58 million total).
2) We will hire a fleet of dump trucks to unload our pennies into a centrally located Olympic size swimming pool. Tulsa looks like a good halfway point.
3) All winners from this thread will be invited to a Scrooge McDuck-style "Money Swim" party. Attendees must wear old-timey striped swim suits.
4) After the party, we use the fleet of dump trucks to haul the pennies to Coinstar machines around the country and convert them to cash.

We'll pay Coinstar an 11.9% fee, plus the cost to rent the trucks and the pool. But I think we both agree it will be worth it.

2) We will hire a fleet of dump trucks to unload our pennies into a centrally located Olympic size swimming pool. Tulsa looks like a good halfway point.
3) All winners from this thread will be invited to a Scrooge McDuck-style "Money Swim" party. Attendees must wear old-timey striped swim suits.
4) After the party, we use the fleet of dump trucks to haul the pennies to Coinstar machines around the country and convert them to cash.

We'll pay Coinstar an 11.9% fee, plus the cost to rent the trucks and the pool. But I think we both agree it will be worth it.
Done.

If can’t dive into a pool of NAGB chips, forget it!

If can’t dive into a pool of NAGB chips, forget it!
We might be able to do it with dice chips.

I wasn't kidding when I said I did the math (yes, I'm a slightly bored geek today). I tried quarters first, and it was over $700 million dollars to fill a 660,000 gallon Olympic size pool.

So for NAGB chips, we're way north of a billion. :oops:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom