Another PCF 2022 Fantasy Football Thread...? (2 Viewers)

Who just paid $76 for Kenneth Walker III?!!?! :p

I wanted him, but not that badly!

K. Walker III looking like he's worth every bit of that $76 smh, but the "fantasy experts" did predict he might be a league winner to be fair. I just wasn't buying into it either sadly.

We're now past the 1/2 way mark of the reg season. What do y'all think, Is anyone hating or loving the Superflex format?
This feels like a really knowledgeable & competitive group of GMs. I'm already looking forward to next year's draft if folks are into running it back for the 2023 Szn.

K. Walker III looking like he's worth every bit of that $76 smh, but the "fantasy experts" did predict he might be a league winner to be fair. I just wasn't buying into it either sadly.

We're now past the 1/2 way mark of the reg season. What do y'all think, Is anyone hating or loving the Superflex format?
This feels like a really knowledgeable & competitive group of GMs. I'm already looking forward to next year's draft if folks are into running it back for the 2023 Szn.

Definitely in for next year. Love the superflex and auction style. I would vote for one more bench spot, but not a deal breaker

I love everything about this league except the fact that I didn’t get walker. Lol!

Congrats if u've made it this far to the semi-finals.
I think I'll exit stage left now w/ Hurts going down haha, but good luck to the rest of y'all still vying for the championship! I will PM the cash winners & get u guys squared away around Jan 4th when i get back in town. Thanks for ur patience.

Oh and I hope to see y'all again next year for Season II. Would love to recruit a couple more players n make it a hardcore 14 teamer too.

Merry Christmas & have a safe, Happy New Year's folks.

Congrats if u've made it this far to the semi-finals.
I think I'll exit stage left now w/ Hurts going down haha, but good luck to the rest of y'all still vying for the championship! I will PM the cash winners & get u guys squared away around Jan 4th when i get back in town. Thanks for ur patience.

Oh and I hope to see y'all again next year for Season II. Would love to recruit a couple more players n make it a hardcore 14 teamer too.

Merry Christmas & have a safe, Happy New Year's folks.
Same to you. And @Pinesol13 gonnw kick the crap out of me too so there’s that lol

I cannot believe that my injury riddled team is going to the championship! WOW! I’m just going to get killed, but the ride was fun. Gg @Pinesol13 and Merry Christmas everyone.

Who is Cleat Check? I’m willing to offer a chop if you’re interested.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom