NHL brackets (1 Viewer)

6154D46B-93EE-4BC3-AD48-0F7BFB560F93.png

For those watching from the bench

I'm too late to use that bracket, so...
Second Round: Sharks, Flames, Jets, Preds, Leafs, Lightning, Caps, Isles.
Conf finals: Sharks, Preds, Lightning, Isles
Finals: Sharks, Lightning
Champs: Sharks

My Canes and city got roasted
Curious to see how many Caps Vs Canes fans are in the building Monday night. I remember when Buffalo was playing them in the Eastern Conference Finals it was cheaper to pay for airfare and go there vs paying for tickets in Buffalo, and seats were available compared to sellouts in Buffalo.

Curious to see how many Caps Vs Canes fans are in the building Monday night. I remember when Buffalo was playing them in the Eastern Conference Finals it was cheaper to pay for airfare and go there vs paying for tickets in Buffalo, and seats were available compared to sellouts in Buffalo.

Probably more caps fans. Back in the 2006 Playoffs (I went to several games), it was packed and rocking. I remember Canadians driving down during "holiday" and trying to buy tickets in the parking lot, offering $500 +. I didn't see many Canes' fans willing to sell. I sure did not!

I lost my champ and entire eastern conference finals. Both to sweeps. Maybe I don't know hockey....

Looks like we could all use that second chance bracket they are advertising

You are currently in the lead with the most potential points too. It will come down to the Columbus - Boston series, and I would rather lose $20 than root for Boston :wtf:
I actually think if Boston, Dallas, Colorado and Islanders win you win. But if Islanders lose to a bunch of jerks I lock it up regardless of other outcomes.

I have a Western Conference Champ still alive but that’s the best I can do. Go Sharks.

What is the status on Pavelski? Big loss if he can't go in Round 2. Admittedly, I've only watched the condensed games of the Sharks-Knights series, but Jones has not looked strong. Several of those Game 7 goals were save-able, IMO. (MAF on the other hand, had traffic to deal with on the 4 PP goals. He made some risky poke checks tho... Sloppy game from him as well.)

What is the status on Pavelski? Big loss if he can't go in Round 2. Admittedly, I've only watched the condensed games of the Sharks-Knights series, but Jones has not looked strong. Several of those Game 7 goals were save-able, IMO. (MAF on the other hand, had traffic to deal with on the 4 PP goals. He made some risky poke checks tho... Sloppy game from him as well.)
Assuming concussion, depends on how quickly symptoms subside.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom