NHL brackets (1 Viewer)

Let’s get this party started - GO BOLTS !!

AE0E8A7C-205D-4D03-8DBC-3E78B07CC532.jpeg

So the Blue Jackets and Lightning are going into the 4OT.... 7th period overall... Meaning they will play as many periods (maybe more) as the MLB plays innings in a single game of a double header...

This is brutal for Game 1 of a seven game series, but win or lose, I gotta think it favors the Lightning.

Last year was the upsets. Although don’t tell that to Edmonton or Pittsburgh. I have some of the same picks but enough variety all participants have rather different brackets. Most favor the East winning the cup.

I was pissed about the 5 OTer game as I went out to watch the Canes. I'm taking a long lunch today :)

I think I read that it takes an hour to santize the arena after a game (probably more after a Broons game), so we looking at 430 earliest would be my guess.

The new LCArena in Detroit has two sheets of ice... Doesn't Toronto have two sheets?!

I would rather play the Flyers, and I picked them in my bracket, but I could never bring myself to actually root for them :wtf:

I would rather play the Flyers, and I picked them in my bracket, but I could never bring myself to actually root for them :wtf:

Funny... Because I'd rather play the dumpster fire that is the Broons... Although they kept coming tonight.

Hopefully we can put away the Cryers tomorrow night...

Does anybody know how the scoring works?

EDIT: I looked it up. 50 points for picking the Conference Finals winner correctly and 100 points for picking the Stanley Cup winner correctly. Bonus of 3 points per series for picking the number of games correctly.

Last edited:
Only if TBL can squeak past the Islanders...
I stopped looking at the standings after round 1 when it was clear I was done. Closed that browser window and don’t know my password, will figure it out next season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom