NHL brackets (1 Viewer)

AE5CE30E-9CA8-4182-86E9-FA876ABAF1FA.png

At least everyone can say they are as good if not better than Negreanu, not often we get a chance to make such proclamation.

Well someone can review but I believe it’s all over now. Kind of crazy that it’s done before the second round is.

I believe tonight’s game will determine final standings. Three people have picked the Blues to win other than that nothing else will change.

I did not enter the contest, but I should have. I was wrong on all but the BOS/TOR series in the east. In the west I was right on all four series in the first round. I had SJS and DAL in the west final.

I'm using this thread as a general Stanley Cup playoff chat...

So this past off-season, Patrick Maroon took a one-year deal for half the money to be closer to home for his son.

If you have any doubt how important being closer to his son is, here's a post-game interview from 2 ½ years ago. Maroon was playing for Edmonton and scored the game-tying goal against St. Louis to get his team a point...with his son in the crowd.

Last night, Maroon scores almost 6 minutes into double overtime of Game 7, in front of his home town St. Loius, sending them to the WCF.

And his kid returned the tears:

It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Who's cutting onions in here?

I have to laugh even the NHL gave up on the brackets

EA1B2862-951E-4813-B5EB-4BA7CA6FCB13.png

Still have not updated to reflect last nights Blues win. Maybe after tonight’s game we’ll get updated results.

Finally updated

ED05CB96-205D-4C34-9496-426409FAF6EC.png

Would have rather had some sweat like in past years. Go Jerks and Sharks.

My bracket was so bad, that I completely forgot about this! Somehow still wound up taking 2nd... what a strange Playoffs this year. Heck, the Blue were DFL in the league mid-way through and might just win it all.

Congrats to @Forty4 on taking it all down.

Remind me again, what was the decision on 2nd place? Break-even or winner take all? If the latter, please just PM your PayPal info :)

My wife picked the Blues to win the cup. She is going to win our family playoff pool (13 entries). She knows nothing about hockey lol. I’ll likely finish second in the pool.

My brother in law and I are both longtime hockey fans, and have each won 3 times in our regular season keeper pool of 9 years. She is taking far too much pleasure in beating us!

Time for 2020 edition. PM me for password although the software hasn’t been updated yet and not exactly sure what it looks like with the reseeding on the software but I’m in. Who wants in? What do we want to play for?

Unless I'm mistaken, it's TBL vs CBJ again. That should be fun. :sneaky: I guess I'll live or die by that one. Can't bet against Korpi and Torts.

@WedgeRock disappointed you didn’t run a PLL bracket (I might have done well in it) you told me to call you out for this season so get your bracket in.

@krafticus @Jonesey07 @FordPickup92 (you asked who liked the NHL)

Time for 2020 edition. PM me for password although the software hasn’t been updated yet and not exactly sure what it looks like with the reseeding on the software but I’m in. Who wants in? What do we want to play for?

Anyone else Who wants to join playoffs start today. Can’t use the excuse of I have been following hockey as it just started two weeks ago and things have already changed dramatically. Flyers are #1 seed in the East, Penguins didn’t make the playoffs, games will be played when temps reach over a 100 in some home teams locals (although not relevant due to bubble), bubble hockey has a new meaning and might get me to buy the actual game representing this years finals (especially if it’s a replay of two years ago).

I'm signed up and I'm already regretting my picks.

Also, the first game starts at 3pm, so everything has to be in before that!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom