2024 PCF March Madness Bracket Pool (2 Viewers)

My bad! Had some stuff blow up this morning. As long as you are in the group, just get the last minutes payments to me ASAP. I think I have responded to all who sent me PMs.

Thanks everyone! Looks like we have a big group!

I didn't get a chance to do it last night, and now I'm on the phone with AT&T for an outage in the area! SMMFH
Bummer...

If I'm reading things right on the site, the private groups are limited to 25 brackets, so we are now FULL! Great job PCF! I'll post up a table with everyone's Picks here pretty soon.

Bummer...

If I'm reading things right on the site, the private groups are limited to 25 brackets, so we are now FULL! Great job PCF! I'll post up a table with everyone's Picks here pretty soon.
I told the tech my issues and he tells me if I upgrade my plan, that might resolve my problems. :cautious:

For some reason, I can't edit Post #2, so here's a table of all the entries.

Bracket namePCF User / relationshipSeedChampion
TX_G&P My Heart@TX_Golf_N_Poker2Iowa State
TX_G&P My Head@TX_Golf_N_Poker1U Conn
Mando's PCF1@Mandos #11Houston
Mando's PCF2@Mandos #21U Conn
thisfiendis128@Thisfiendis1381U Conn
Embiggens@embiggens3Creighton
Inapinch picks@inapinch4Auburn
Fickie Rowler THC@FickieRowler1Purdue
Fickie Rowler RHC@FickieRowler1Houston
D_A_O's Picks 1@David O1U Conn
Slurpeee's Picks 1@slurpeee1Houston
jake14mw's Picks 1@Jake14mw1U Conn
mashing buttons@glynn1U Conn
jessegarcia77's Picks 1Friend - Jesse1Houston
camandcasey's Picks 1Friend - Cameron2Arizona
conwayjohn71's Picks 1@RowlettTexasChipGuy1U Conn
Dpeks's Picks 1@dpeks131U Conn
littleluck55's Picks 1@Littleluck552Arizona
littleluck55's Picks 2@Littleluck551Purdue
Legend 672 Picks 1@legend6721U Conn
Legend 672 Picks 2@legend6724Auburn
Paul Kersey@paulkersey1U Conn
ESPNfan3980415075's Picks 1@yoke3861U Conn
nujumper's Picks 1@Brandon1Houston
takeitall79's Picks 1Friend - Johnny1U Conn

I must be a big favorite to win this, right ?
Well, I'm the only one in the group to pick the actual national champion Iowa State Cyclones! so I'm pretty sure that makes me the favorite!

Tabulating all the picks, we have two for #4 seed Auburn. That's the biggest stretch. Then there is one pick for a #3 seed, Creighton, and 3 picks for a #2 seed. Everyone else played it safe with #1 seeds

12 for U Conn
5 for Houston (y'all must not have watched that Big 12 Championship BEAT DOWN!)
2 for Purdue
None for North Carolina, who shouldn't even be a #1 seed...

I feel like such an idiot for picking Uconn in this pool. In my other pool with all sports betting people everyone tried to outsmart each other and only 2 picked UConn. Should have swapped those brackets lol.

Just realized my stupid streaming service (FUBO) doesn't include TBS, TNT or TrueTV! So I'm missing over half of these early games!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Need a sweat please. Need to complete leg 4 of a longshot parlay with Grand Canyon to win outright. Bet $20 w/ 100% bonus to win $515.

Other part was JMU came through to beat Wisconsin. Two 12 seeds to beat 5 seeds with spread at the half (covered). One time!

Free sample set to the first person that sweats me and I win.

Need a sweat please. Need to complete leg 4 of a longshot parlay with Grand Canyon to win outright. Bet $20 w/ 100% bonus to win $515.

Other part was JMU came through to beat Wisconsin. Two 12 seeds to beat 5 seeds with spread at the half (covered). One time!
Nice hit…I used my DK no sweat upset and picked Grand Canyon to win outright. Didn’t pay as much as yours, but I’m happy. I killed it on a horse bet today though

I won about $300 on NC State's first game with freerolls. They beat us in the ACC Championship game. I got them back, lol.

Son has won $1700, mainly freerolls and the rest of the family has won a decent amount. These bonus bets have been gold. I was about to buy a shuffletech (whenever they get back in stock) or a new kegerator or web mold set. I need to rethink this. Feels like when I turned $0 into $550 on pokerstars after neteller went down.

Last edited:
I guess I used up my one time. I've tried many many times and it never came through. Heel yeah!

I'm on a heater betting on NCSU even though I went to UNC. Won $250 tonight on a parlay. State moneyline, Horne 16.5 pts (he got 17), Kam Jones 18.5 (he was at 18 near the end only 5 in the first half and hit a layup off a missed shot at the end to get 20). Up $1000 on da wuffies alone, $2k total.

Like 83 State had to get through Marquette to get to Houston. Houston's been waiting 41 yrs for revenge. Cardiac Pack 2.0 ends on Sunday.

Edit: wait dook is up at half 23, 22. Houston, we have a problem. I hate dook.

Yeah, last year the chat/trash talk was strong. Been talking to friends/colleagues…the common consensus is all pools suck this year. No cinderella teams? No exciting players? Not sure what the issue is…

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom