2024 PCF March Madness Bracket Pool (1 Viewer)

TX_Golf_N_Poker

Straight Flush
Tourney Director
Supporter
Reaction score
LET THE MADNESS BEGIN!

It's that time of year! March Madness! Who will survive?

I will shamelessly copy somewhat from @Mandos who ran the 2023 Pool.

Here is the Link to the ESPN Group where you will signup and enter your bracket(s)
  • We will use the ESPN to track. Scoring rules on the site.
  • Group name is: "PCF Madness" | Password to join group is "Tophatcane24"
  • $10 per entry. Two entries per ESPN login. Friends and family welcome.
  • PCF member is responsible for sending and receiving payment for F&F.
  • All entries have to be in the "PCF Madness" group to count
  • Entries lock at the beginning of the first game on Thursday.
  • If you know me from the PokerStars tournament series, you know how to pay me (on PP F&F)
  • If not, please PM me after you have set up your brackets to arrange payment for yourself and any family and friends. PP F&F only. Sorry, I don't use the others.
  • When you pay, please only include PCF username and the name of the bracket you are paying for in the comments.
  • If paying for multiple entries, send me all bracket names in a PM.
  • 80/20% prize split between 1st and 2nd place

IMPORTANT: Payment must be received by tip-off of first game on Thursday.
Entries not paid before tip-off will not count!

I will set up a table of all entries in a later post.

Good luck, and may the best bracket win!

Last edited:
OK, y'all feel free to tell me if I'm stupid. I worked on my bracket a little bit, but I'm not done. How do I save it and come back to it later. There doesn't seem to be an option to do that.

OK, y'all feel free to tell me if I'm stupid. I worked on my bracket a little bit, but I'm not done. How do I save it and come back to it later. There doesn't seem to be an option to do that.
When you go back into the bracket it will ask you if you want to use the picks from earlier that were not saved

When you go back into the bracket it will ask you if you want to use the picks from earlier that were not saved
I eventually just decided to hit the "submit bracket" button. That threw me off, because it sounds so final. Like it would then be locked down. But I figured that it probably didn't really mean it, and that I would still be able to go back in and change it. And I can.

Hope this helps someone else that might have the same worries.

okay am I missing something?
1710811536573.png

Update - Day 1, we have 10 entries. Only $10. I know we can do better! Let's add 10 more today!

I have a PM set up with my payment info. If I see new entries, and I can figure out who you are, I'll add you to the PM. If not, I'll need you to PM me.

Today is your last full day to get your brackets in! Play-in games are underway and the official first first game is tomorrow at 11:15 AM. But I can't find a listing that states what time zone that is, so I'm not sure if it's Eastern, or if my computer automatically corrects for my time zone, which is Central. :rolleyes: Should be the Michigan State vs Mississippi State game.

We currently have 14 entrants. I may be adding a second entry, if I get time to sort through it. Be nice if we could get up to at least 20. So if you are on the fence, come join us!

OK, just confirmed. 12:15 Eastern time. That is the deadline to lock in your picks and have your payment submitted.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom