NHL brackets (1 Viewer)

Forty4

Full House
Reaction score
All right all you hockey fans, it is playoff time :) and time for the NHL Bracket challenge.

View attachment 166177

We can do it just for fun or wager a little bit if you would like. Post your interest and ideas in here. All brackets will need to be filled out before the first playoff game to be eligible. PM me for the PCF 2019 league password.

Thanks @k9dr for allowing me to copy the PY post
:)

I’ll just leave this right here :)

B2ACE28A-D025-4937-8F9E-6DC7C9B78F47.jpeg

In again...

I'm not thrilled with my team's chances this year. We won the division but outside of our 13-3 start, we haven't looked very good. Combine that with a league worst PP and a tough draw against the hottest goalie in the league it could be a short stay for us.

Lifelong Oilers fan here. Sorry, but what are "Playoffs"?
Playoffs are kind of like punishment for winning too many games during the regular season. Instead of letting you go home and spend some well deserved time with the family in the warm weather, you're stuck in the arena and forced to grow a beard until you lose enough games or until mid-July (if you're "lucky" enough to play for someone's old metal mixing bowl).

Time to get your brackets in - are we wagering ($20) or just for fun :nailbite: - don't peek at the spoiler until your bracket is set :x

Screen Shot 2019-04-09 at 11.11.25 AM.png

$20 is good with me. I think you can make changes to your brackets until puck drop tomorrow night. After that I believe you’ll be able to see everyone’s brackets.

@k9dr I can guess your pick on champs without looking.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom