PCF NHL Playoff Bracket Challenge 2023! (2 Viewers)

Unbelievably, not a single person on here had either Vegas or Florida in the Finals. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Congrats to @longflop on taking down the Championship and to @krafticus on his Florida-esque 2nd place.

In the end, it looks like we had 18 registered teams for $360. Winnings will be split 70/30 ($252/$108)

Winners, please share your PP info with the rest of us. If it works for @longflop, easiest might be for everyone to just send you their $20 and you send @krafticus his share ($88)?

Everyone else, please send over your $20 as soon as possible:
@AK Chip
@Saintfoo
@AlbinoDragon
@k9dr
@Forty4
@Phish1321
@Jonesey07
@krafticus
@Mike Wells
@longflop
@1A25R
@Zmasterben
@hdgeno
@Hot Nuts
@Lash
@WedgeRock
@Kain8
@JMC9389
@allforcharity

View attachment 1152157View attachment 1152158View attachment 1152161
Why was I tagged in this post? I haven't been active on the forum in a couple years outside of one sale thread last year. I certainly didn't join this bracket challenge. This is my first post in the thread as well.

It was brought to my attention because of a PM notification in my email, which I came to read. I suppose it did get me to log into PCF for the first time in months.

Oddly enough, the very small amount of hobby dollars I have anymore are all going into hockey cards. I've maintained some pretty cool collections going back almost 35 years in some cases. Nothing worth much, mostly sentimental value to me only. A few of my Young Guns would be worth some money now, but those will never be sold in my lifetime.

This might be a dumb question, but did I pay the winner? I totally forgot about this and I don't see my name on the list above. Was I disqualified for being too awesome or something?

This might be a dumb question, but did I pay the winner? I totally forgot about this and I don't see my name on the list above. Was I disqualified for being too awesome or something?
I didn't see a payment from you if you put your username in the paypal. I ended up going from the list in this thread. I think it was one from the last year. I have to go through and double check the names on this site, versus who has paid.

I didn't see a payment from you if you put your username in the paypal. I ended up going from the list in this thread. I think it was one from the last year. I have to go through and double check the names on this site, versus who has paid.
Sent PM

All, I really want to be clear, I am not trying to call anybody out on this thread, I'm just trying to keep track of things! I appreciate your guys patience with any misdirected PM's!

All, I really want to be clear, I am not trying to call anybody out on this thread, I'm just trying to keep track of things! I appreciate your guys patience with any misdirected PM's!
Payment sent, don't want to be a deadbeat! Congrats on the win!!!

Are you running this again this year? @cpac54

I'm superstitious but wanna play again this year.

Oh My Gosh Hello GIF by kate spade new york

I don’t love Colorado’s first round matchup with Winnipeg. We’ve been terrible against them all year. If we can make it past them, I can see a realistic path to the WCF or even the Cup Finals.

I don’t love Colorado’s first round matchup with Winnipeg. We’ve been terrible against them all year. If we can make it past them, I can see a realistic path to the WCF or even the Cup Finals.
The West is a slaughterhouse in general this year. It wouldn't surprise me to see any of the teams make it through to the SCF.

That said, here's to hoping the Oilers stomp the Kings in round one and somehow end up facing Vegas in round 3 for some redemption from last year.

FYI, I just checked and the bracket challenge isn't up yet. First round starts on Monday though, so it should be up soon (hopefully). I'll start a new thread once it's live.

Wow, looks like the first games already start on Saturday actually! Let's hope the NHL get's their shit together with the bracket challenge then...

Screenshot 2024-04-19 at 17.11.49.png

Yeah, Canes are the first game Sat at 5pm. Bruins at 8pm. So everyone needs to get their brackets completed before then correct?

The West is a slaughterhouse in general this year. It wouldn't surprise me to see any of the teams make it through to the SCF.

That said, here's to hoping the Oilers stomp the Kings in round one and somehow end up facing Vegas in round 3 for some redemption from last year.

FYI, I just checked and the bracket challenge isn't up yet. First round starts on Monday though, so it should be up soon (hopefully). I'll start a new thread once it's live.

No, losing in the first round to the Oilers two years in a row is enough. The Kings are due this year for some retribution and at least get past Edmonton. Edmonton always plays the Kings tough though, so we shall see. Hoping McDavid and Draisaitl get held to the minimum possible and the Oilers hit the golf courses early!

No, losing in the first round to the Oilers two years in a row is enough. The Kings are due this year for some retribution and at least get past Edmonton. Edmonton always plays the Kings tough though, so we shall see. Hoping McDavid and Draisaitl get held to the minimum possible and the Oilers hit the golf courses early!
Ooh, do I smell a side bet? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom