2024 PCF March Madness Bracket Pool (3 Viewers)

Haven’t really been into it this year. Sorry for the downer comments on a Friday…..hope everyone a has good weekend!

dook wins, fuck them. I win ~1$k on a parlay with 2 favorites and 2 underdogs. I feel dirty, but I was hedging my bets. I never pulled for dook but they have a long way to go. They won't win it all. I play my gut odds.

You can have that last half beer without wasting any after drinking 11. @guiness and @bergs

Still winning on NCSU Cardiac Pack 2.0 41 years later. I needed DJ Burns to get one more rebound on a parlay and I would have won $450. Tripkowski cost me a lot more than that fouling out. It would have been great if you got four more points and lost and got me $1,300 more. fuckdook.

Going to throw a final four party for my NC State buddy who didn't listen to me when I told him to bet on them. He's got covid so he might not even be able to make it.

Last edited:
Up $2452 on NCSU related bets. $3520 overall. Got a lot more parlays going on plus Carolina Hurricanes winning the Stanley Cup. NCSU win me some more dough. I hate red, but go State and Canes so I can turn freeroll sports bets into chipes.

Up $2452 on NCSU related bets. $3520 overall. Got a lot more parlays going on plus Carolina Hurricanes winning the Stanley Cup. NCSU win me some more dough. I hate red, but go State and Canes so I can turn freeroll sports bets into chipes.
Hit me up if you are looking for any live chips from Vegas :). I live here.

Congrats, my friend!!! I knew I was dead in the water with Purdue for the win before the game even started. Made pretty sizable play on under 142.5 which made the Purdue loss sting a little less.

Am I reading the outcome correctly that Michael W. and I tied in points and the champion pick and the tie-breaker?

I think so…when I looked at it this morning, it was confusing to see two people in 2nd.

But, it looks like you both had UCONN w 145 pts.

Not that I have any skin in the game…but, might a PCF tie breaker make sense? …one hand of heads up hold ‘em with one board for the 2nd place $$$?

Not that I have any skin in the game…but, might a PCF tie breaker make sense? …one hand of heads up hold ‘em with one board for the 2nd place $$$?
I think yall should play heads up for it! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: 10K starting stacks!

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been very attentive to this thread. Looks like we have a back to back winner in @Jake14mw Congratulations. You clearly have super powers and will be banned from next year's competition! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

And we also have an exact tie for second. Not only a tie in points, but they both put the same amount down for their tie breaker.

So the payouts will be:
@Jake14mw - $200
@glynn - $25
@yoke386 - $25

I'll get these sent out today.

Thanks to everyone who participated!

Complete final standings.

Bracket namePCF User / relationshipPointsTie Breaker
(135)
Champion
jake14mw's Picks 1@Jake14mw1320U Conn
mashing buttons@glynn1220145U Conn
Yoke386@yoke3861220145U Conn
Mando's PCF2@Mandos #21210U Conn
TX_G&P My Head@TX_Golf_N_Poker1200U Conn
takeitall79's Picks 1Friend - Johnny1170U Conn
thisfiendis138 Picks 1@Thisfiendis1381150U Conn
Dpeks's Picks 1@dpeks131140U Conn
Paul Kersey@paulkersey1140U Conn
Legend 672 Picks 1@legend6721070U Conn
David O's Picks@David O1060U Conn
conwayjohn71's Picks 1@RowlettTexasChipGuy1000U Conn
Fickie Rowler RHC@FickieRowler870Houston
jessegarcia77's Picks 1Friend - Jesse870Houston
Fickie Rowler THC@FickieRowler860Purdue
Embiggens@embiggens820Creighton
littleluck55's Picks 2@Littleluck55740Purdue
TX_G&P My Heart@TX_Golf_N_Poker740Iowa State
littleluck55's Picks 1@Littleluck55730Arizona
Mando's PCF1@Mandos #1700Houston
camandcasey's Picks 1Friend - Cameron600Arizona
Inapinch picks@inapinch580Auburn
Slurpeee's Picks 1@slurpeee510Houston
Legend 672 Picks 2@legend672500Auburn
nujumper's Picks 1@Brandon480Houston

Honorable mention goes to @Mandos He was only 10 points out of second place, and he hit the tiebreaker on the button! So close!

Missed it.jpeg

Am I reading the outcome correctly that Michael W. and I tied in points and the champion pick and the tie-breaker?
I think yall should play heads up for it! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: 10K starting stacks!

It's up to @glynn and @yoke386

If you guys would rather have some sort of playoff for the second place money, just let me know. Are you guys in the Pokerstars PCF Home group? I could easily set you up for a head's up tournament if you would like? That could be fun!

@Jake14mw has been paid for first place.

@glynn and @yoke386 Please let me know if you want to chop second place or set up some way of deciding it.

I do see that neither of you have been online since my earlier posts, so I will wait until I hear from you guys. Feel free to PM me if you prefer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom