GB Completed Round 2 - 3.5" x 5.75" Mixed Game Plaques on Plastic Card Stock Group Buy (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CptainCanuck

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Round 2 of this Group Buy: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...laques-on-plastic-card-stock-group-buy.68582/

Thanks to @power13, we've secured the business account discount on this second round of the Group Buy just like the first. As a reminder, here are the games included in the deck:
FLOPDRAWSTUDHYBRID
Hold'em2-7 Single Draw7 Card StudDramaha
Double Board Hold'em2-7 Triple DrawStud 82-7 Dramaha
OmahaA-5 Triple DrawRazz49 Dramaha
Double Board OmahaArchiePineapple StudShodugi
Omaha 8BadugiSuper Stud
ImPLOceanBadaceySuper Stud 8
ShowmahaBadeuceyTahoe Pitch & Roll
5 Card Omaha5 Card Draw
Double Board 5 Card Omaha
Big O
Pineapple
Crazy Pineapple
Crazy Pineapple 8
Very Crazy Pineapple
Ludicrous Pineapple
Lazy Pineapple
Super Hold'em
3 Hand Hold'em
Scrotum
Scrotum 8
SOHE
SHESHE
Scarney

Cost of the decks should be around $30 + reshipping fees. I'll collect Venmo/PPFF when we've finalized orders and we can settle up for any additional reshipping fees later when I'm able to figure out what size box/envelope everyone will need for their size of order. Note, this round is including the tuckbox.

I'll update post #2 with orders as I process them, then send out PMs for payments once orders are finalized. Deadline for ordering is October 8.

Last edited:
I thought one of the goals of the second buy was to include more games in the deck, than the original 42.

I thought one of the goals of the second buy was to include more games in the deck, than the original 42.
There's no easy way to only give people the delta between the 2 decks when running it as a larger GB. Once this GB is over, I'd be happy to start a poll/interest thread on adding 6-8 more games as a mini-GB.

I don’t understand the delta. People who want the delta are out of luck. Just buy the new 55 or whatever card deck, or don’t.
I thought the new order was going to be a bigger deck. Maybe I was wrong. And I’m gonna shut up now, because I’m not the one putting in the work.
Good luck with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom