Reshipping (ordering closed) Mixed Game Plaques on Plastic Card Stock - The Icarus (3.5" x 5.75") (2 Viewers)

Machine

Full House
Supporter
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
This group buy is closed but the thread is open for discussions.

I finally bring you the Group buy for Mixed Game Plaques!

Closes on: 03/26/23 @ 10:00 EST CLOSED!
Billing - I'll be sending out info for payment this week.
Collect moneys! (49/69) (63/68) (71/71)
Place Order (This Week!)
Wait ... likely wait moar!

Estimated to arrive between: (Mon) 29 May 2023 - (Tue) 6 June 2023

Sorting and Figuring out shipping
Current Step: Request Shipping funds, and Shipping

There are 47 Plaques, it is one of the highest quality plastic card stock they offer. Some of the games are duplicated with an alternate name. Pricing will depend on quantity of the group buy. I am hopeful we can make the 50+ pricing.

Previously I had hoped to have two offerings, at this time I am only doing a full set, while I can be masochistic it's unlikely, I'll offer a smaller set in the future.

I have over 450 USD in costs, I couldn't start to count the amount of time I have in this, and I am not planning on asking for anything for my time in the project or the re-shipping effort. All of my effort is built off of the work @power13 gave me, and that is all based on @abby99 work. It goes without saying they have my gratitude!

The amazing tuckbox art was donated, but I will be making a donation. I want this to be a surprise, so I won't release photos of it - @Colquhoun deserves great praise, its awesome!

Price break down
Cost of the (product + taxes) + shipping + re-shipping + art fee
I am going to take a guess at 50+ will be ~66 USD, if you are not comfortable with 70 USD please consider passing.

Please respond with quantity you'd like, if you don't have a US address please note 'Non US address'

A Special THANK YOU to @Colquhoun and @inca911 without them it wouldn't have happened

Here is the list:
3 Hand HoldemScarney
Super HoldemSviten
Double Board Holdemroute 66
Very Crazy PineappleGod's game / dbl board omaha
Lazy Pineapplebadacey
Ludicrous Pineapplebadeucey
Pineapple 8Super Stud 8
SHESHEStumpler
SOHEDra2maha
PLODramaha Zero
FusionDramaha 49
Big OCowpie
CourchevelKentrel
imPLOceanThermonuclear Armageddon Pineapple
ShowmahaChowaha
Holdout 8Badacey
ArchieBadeucey
BADUGICleveland
SHODUGIRoute 66
Triple Draw lowballMax hi/lo dbl board omaha
Razz
Tahoe P&R
Chicago
Oxford Stud
Pineapple Stud

BBCAC608-C4D8-4ABE-B8DF-9148784A7521.jpeg

Last edited:
The Good List:

QuantityMemberPhase CompleteSpecial Shipping
1​
2​
1​
2​
1​
2​
1​
2​
1​
2​
1​
@ovo
2​
1​
2​
1​
2​
1​
2​
1​
2​
1​
2​
1​
2​
1​
2​
1​
2​
1​
2​
1​
2​
1​
2​
1​
2​
1​
2​
1​
2​
1​
2​
1​
2​
1​
2​
1​
2​
1​
2​
1​
2​
1​
2​
1​
2​
1​
2​
1​
2​
1​
2​
1​
2​
1​
2​
1​
2​
1​
2​
1​
2​
1​
2​
1​
2​
1​
2​
1​
2​
1​
2​
1​
@JFG
2​
1​
2​
1​
2​
2​
2​
2​
2​
2​
2​
2​
2​
2​
2​
2​
2​
2​
2​
2​
2​
2​
2​
2​
2​
2​
2​
2​
2​
2​
2​
2​
2​
2​
2​
2​
2​
2​
2​
2​
2​
2​
2​
3​
2​
3​
2​
4​
2​
4​
2​
5​
2​
5​
2​
Current Total:​

Last edited:
How do these compare to the original versions? Different material? Any different circus games?

How do these compare to the original versions? Different material? Any different circus games?
Great question! Same material I believe, some of the same, and some different games, you can see where there are two versions of the same game and a bit of a change log in the interest thread.

So two cards, 1 called God's Game, and 1 called 5 card double board omaha, (these are the same game, different names for user preference) changed 'Scrotum' to 'Holdout' - this was all discussed in previous threads, meetups, and PMs =)

We have a 'Canadian' card for Scarney - added a Max Hi/Lo dbl board Omaha (Thank @inca911), Chourchevel (I think @upNdown requested), Sviten (Thank @Ben8257 and @Darson), Route 66 (Thank @bergs)

Wow, very impressed, definitely in for one.

Are they all explained like the 3 hand holdem card? Just making sure there are instructions for all the games I dont know.

I'm down for 5, great gift idea. Thank you for all the hard work..

While playing with friends this weekend, I said, hey, how come you can't just buy a deck of cards with the rules of each of these games on each card. That seems so obvious and I have never seen it. Yes, everyone said, that's a great idea! I'm going to start working on that next weekend I said.

Guess I have an open weekend now!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom