Reshipping (ordering closed) Mixed Game Plaques on Plastic Card Stock - The Icarus (3.5" x 5.75") (3 Viewers)

I’d like a set. Any chance of adding Derailment?
It was discussed, not at this time. Its a long dev cycle tbh.
It looks like there is some duplication from the previous set, so I'll just take 1. If there is a way to get only the new cards (also do not need the tuck box) I'd take 3.
If possible to only get new cards I would get 2 sets of those
I have discussed maybe running a second smaller set of just the cards that are different. I'm not sure if I'll do this or not, I may in the future.

Its a package deal, the tuck box is part of the full set, but if I were to do just the different cards, they would likely be loose.

I have discussed maybe running a second smaller set of just the cards that are different. I'm not sure if I'll do this or not, I may in the future.

Its a package deal, the tuck box is part of the full set, but if I were to do just the different cards, they would likely be loose.
Thanks, keep me in mind if you will offer the new, loose cards

Updated Second Post with Orders, please make sure its correct.

Still in for the 1 then. Will order the extras if they occur.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom