Reshipping (ordering closed) Mixed Game Plaques on Plastic Card Stock - The Icarus (3.5" x 5.75") (1 Viewer)

Just curious, and I might have missed it lol, but what do the backs look like? I'm curious if these could be spread across a table face down and drawn randomly is the only reason I ask :)

Just curious, and I might have missed it lol, but what do the backs look like? I'm curious if these could be spread across a table face down and drawn randomly is the only reason I ask :)
Example of the backs:

2325FEDC-616B-4421-B699-AA6CE92E4599.jpeg

Image courtesy of @Machine

So you wouldn’t be able to hide the game names if you spread them face down. (You could maybe buy card sleeves that have an opaque side and a clear side and put the cards in them.)

Example of the backs:

View attachment 1097349

Image courtesy of @Machine

So you wouldn’t be able to hide the game names if you spread them face down. (You could maybe buy card sleeves that have an opaque side and a clear side and put the cards in them.)
Technically these are the fronts, but you nailed the question! ty

Second post updated to here!

Only need the newer cards but....... with your dev cycle it could be another year before that happens. ;)

I'll go for (1) full set with the Tuck/Luck box as long as the price don't rise higher than OP......... US address. :cool

I'll go for (1) full set with the Tuck/Luck box as long as the price don't rise higher than OP......... US address. :cool
I think there's 80+ now, I'm wondering if the price could possible get cheaper from the ~$66-70 in the OP if quantities hit 100+?

I'm not in (yet), but I am mighty tempted!

I think its around 90-95

Do you mean quantity so far, or do you mean the potential final price? You quoted me saying "if the price could be cheaper" so at first I thought you meant price, but 90-95 is pretty far off from your cost estimate in the OP:

I am going to take a guess at 50+ will be ~66 USD, if you are not comfortable with 70 USD please consider passing.

So I'm gonna assume you mean quantity. To be clear, I think ~66-70 is a fair price for what looks to be top notch quality. I was just curious if the price point might have potential to go down since demand seems rather high, and you still have a bit of time until your deadline...

Is anyone using multiple sets at once on any given night? Or are those buying multiples giving them as gifts? I’m on the fence about buying multiples and want to make a sound decision

Is anyone using multiple sets at once on any given night? Or are those buying multiples giving them as gifts? I’m on the fence about buying multiples and want to make a sound decision
One deck is usually enough to keep track of the games and pass around when needed. When my crew was still very new to the games having two decks (one on each side of the table) proved very helpful as they would read and reread the rules.

I'm mainly buying several to get the cost per item down and to ressell at the sampe price later on when someone is looking for a deck as these don't come up for sale often in the classified.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom