Reshipping (ordering closed) Mixed Game Plaques on Plastic Card Stock - The Icarus (3.5" x 5.75") (2 Viewers)

One deck is usually enough to keep track of the games and pass around when needed. When my crew was still very new to the games having two decks (one on each side of the table) proved very helpful as they would read and reread the rules.

I'm mainly buying several to get the cost per item down and to ressell at the sampe price later on when someone is looking for a deck as these don't come up for sale often in the classified.
Two sides of the table. I would really have regretted doing only one. Thanks for the tip!!

@Machine put me down for a total of two decks! Thank you!!

These look great! Please put me down for 1 set.

When will payment / address be accepted? Wanting to make sure I don't miss this step!

Two for me, was happy to help in a small way!

Lincoln: are you ok if many meetup attendees add their orders to my shipment for hand delivery (i.e., to save shipping hassle and logistics)?

Last edited:
Just checking in to see if I missed the payment info part?

Mud
You haven’t missed anything, life has caught with me and kicked me in the shin, work has been overwhelming this week, hope to get this going over the weekend.

and right at the end of the day, issues came up, I'm pending notification if I have to work more this evening, and I will be working Sat / Sun =/

but I am working on getting this out

Last edited:
Just remembered these and thought, "I wonder when this will arrive."

What's a rough estimate for when these will ship (to us)?

You haven’t missed anything, life has caught with me and kicked me in the shin, work has been overwhelming this week, hope to get this going over the weekend.

and right at the end of the day, issues came up, I'm pending notification if I have to work more this evening, and I will be working Sat / Sun =/

but I am working on getting this out
@Machine

No worries! Take care and no rush!

Mud

@roux - I'm unable to send you a PM; I think you need to post a little more, please read the site FAQs you can get there from the link in my sig, New Members Start here

Everyone else if you have not received a PM from me, please send me a PM. All billing requests have gone out.

Updated OP

If you haven't done a Group Buy, you really should be in awe of @Himewad - I had no ideal how tedious sending out PMs to dozens of people can be!

So is it open or closed? Posts conflicting.
If open lmk I'd get one set.

I'd be up to buy a set now to get you closer to 100. Just PM me, can pay quickly. If not, no worries.

Updated OP, we are close, I think we will get the order in this week. We are so close to the 100 mark, which is the better price, I'll pick up a few if needs and offer them later in the year.
I’d be in for a set to help get you there

Too late for Denver then. :(
7ikwuf.jpg

If anyone backs out or decides they don’t want these, I would love 1-2 sets. Please put me on the back-up list. Thanks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom