Reshipping (ordering closed) Mixed Game Plaques on Plastic Card Stock - The Icarus (3.5" x 5.75") (2 Viewers)

Estimated to arrive between: (Mon) 29 May 2023 - (Tue) 6 June 2023

Just over 2 weeks out on the earliest date.
The status page says 'Shipped' but it has no tracking info, also I'm unable to find any kind of 'change date', I've been out of town the last week so I wasn't sure when the order status changed. I've sent an email to customer support.

Your order just arrives your local harbor ,and then will be dispatched to your location by ***** soon, the tracking info will update in a couple of days,thanks.

3CD3BC60-0BEE-4C7B-BA2E-00D976AA03FD.gif

Correct me if I'm wrong, but, you're telling me that next weekend there is a chance that I may actually walk away fun from your place with something more than a grape soda and pocket lint? YES!!!
Sorry sir we have a mail only process :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :wtf: ;) I know how much you love usps;)

I think a few ppl might have ordered an extra one. If anyone mentions it I will point them to the post, your the second person to mention it

Any chance they'll be a group buy of these sort of mixed game plaques that aren't branded on the back to someone's specific set? I think I've seen other more generic GBs in the past but these seem to be more specific to a personal set.

Any chance they'll be a group buy of these sort of mixed game plaques that aren't branded on the back to someone's specific set? I think I've seen other more generic GBs in the past but these seem to be more specific to a personal set.
I don't know, you could reach out to Power13, he was very kind in explaining his process and giving me his files. The process to make changes across 50 plaques requires you to edit all of them, one a time. There is no macro to edit all of them at the same time. It was very tedious, otherwise I'd take requests.

I recently attended the meetup in Denver and @wonderpuddle showed me the bi-sexual in the middle, it was life changing; so while I'm inspired to do more, this has taken a toll and I understand why Power isn't really looking to run anymore GBs.

Last edited:
Update, I sent out some shipping requests, and was able to box up and label 33 packages, I was hoping to be able to use more of the free boxes from usps, but I can't ask ppl to pay 18 bucks for a Medium when it only takes up 1/4 of the space.

I've ordered more boxes for 2+ orders and will send out 'invoices' for shipping early next week.

My game is tomorrow and I do a lot of prep for it, so I might not get any progress on this until sunday when the shipping supplies are due in.

and the vendor said they would ship me two boxes to replace the damaged ones.

IMG_0689.jpeg
IMG_0690.jpeg

and this is part of my process for burnt ends, I'm rendering the fat, so later I can infuse the ends =) (this is for my game tomorrow)

IMG_0691.jpeg

Last edited:
Update, I sent out some shipping requests, and was able to box up and label 33 packages, I was hoping to be able to use more of the free boxes from usps, but I can't ask ppl to pay 18 bucks for a Medium when it only takes up 1/4 of the space.

I've ordered more boxes for 2+ orders and will send out 'invoices' for shipping early next week.

My game is tomorrow and I do a lot of prep for it, so I might not get any progress on this until sunday when the shipping supplies are due in.

View attachment 1148583View attachment 1148584
Great update!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom