Reshipping (ordering closed) Mixed Game Plaques on Plastic Card Stock - The Icarus (3.5" x 5.75") (5 Viewers)

Spanning Thomas Van Der Vlugt GIF by Videoland

If another comes together I'm in for 15. These things were a hit with my poker jokers and make for great Xmas gifts

I have more people in Minot that want some. If you have another one I will jump in for 2/3 more lol

I plan to run another one in January or March, I'll try to tag those that express interest in this thread between now and then
I'm in for a set if you run another group buy :tup:

Definitely interested. Would love to get a set of these before my meetup in January if at all possible.

Editing it out will be easy, but @Machine created these and put lots of time in. Make sure you've got their blessing before editing any of the designs.
Yea it seems like that was a big issue. Earlier in the thread he said it was a lot of work editing in the logo and if someone were to do a run without it, it would be a PITA. I got the feeling from his post that the editing of the art was a reason why this wasn’t run again by the original creator

Editing it out will be easy, but @Machine created these and put lots of time in. Make sure you've got their blessing before editing any of the designs.

I don't know, you could reach out to Power13, he was very kind in explaining his process and giving me his files. The process to make changes across 50 plaques requires you to edit all of them, one a time. There is no macro to edit all of them at the same time. It was very tedious, otherwise I'd take requests.

Anyway, I wouldn’t be able to edit them without someone sending the artwork. I’d be OK with PCF branding on it but not a big fan of someone’s custom chipset logo (even if I do like that chipset)

I'm pretty sure that with abbys approval I could make a 3rd run. May need to start a new thread to see what games would stay/go, but I will defer to machine as this was his thread.
Gotta have a card called The Icarus: continual flips, doubling the amount each time, until everyone quits. He who flies closest to the sun!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom