Reshipping (ordering closed) Mixed Game Plaques on Plastic Card Stock - The Icarus (3.5" x 5.75") (1 Viewer)

Would definitely be down for the next group by, or if one of these sets is available!!

I plan to run another one in January or March, I'll try to tag those that express interest in this thread between now and then

I would be in for one set as well… oh, and before I forget: are there any plans to add some more games to this set?

Btw: I guess @MajorTom will be interested in at least one set as well…

If another group buy for these runs I’d be in! My games finally big enough where I’d like to learn and incorporate these into our just hold ‘em game now.

Anyone with the cards willing to share some images with some easier games would be appreciated!

What do folks think about doing a smaller set (both to keep costs down and because realistically, most of us do not need that many mixed games)?

I'm thinking like a deck of 30 cards, divided like so:
20 of the most popular mixed games
5 references cards for high card rankings
5 reference cards for low card rankings

I do :) - however I also agreed to some edits, so it will likely be late March
march by GIF CALENDAR

Please continue to ask any questions in THIS thread

Question: any possibility of adding a few cards to deck that have high card rankings on one side and low on the other? For newbies who need the reference?
Not in this run, specifically I'm begrudgingly editing the cards due to mostly 2 senior members (who are assets to the community) applying high pressure for me to remove my branding. I originally did this because I wanted my own version and was offering to have a group buy for it. /soapBoxOff

I am running this GB because of the high requests for it, specifically keeping all of the same content.

I am not apposed to adding your request to the next project I do.

If I change this card deck it 'cheats' those who bought the first versions even more.

I was wondering if you changed the feel of the cards. If you recall, they were a tad slippery on the last run and a different finish would be an improvement ?

I was wondering if you changed the feel of the cards. If you recall, they were a tad slippery on the last run and a different finish would be an improvement ?
I've taken the highest quality options, if I took a lesser stock quality it could be worse, however if anyone is interested in sponsoring a lower quality set, I'll evaluate and forward them on once I can make a review.

Reactions: ovo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom