Parks and Rec ABC Group Buy/DEADLINE: SEP 14th 0800 hrs EST (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got these in play this week but I didn’t get any pics. They looked and felt awesome! I actually ran out of 5s during the game. Great set, thanks for al the hard work @detroitdad and @bsdunbar1 . So I am wondering do we have The ability to just order more from ABC or was it just a one time thing?

We got these in play this week but I didn’t get any pics. They looked and felt awesome! I actually ran out of 5s during the game. Great set, thanks for al the hard work @detroitdad and @bsdunbar1 . So I am wondering do we have The ability to just order more from ABC or was it just a one time thing?

The people that ordered sets can order add-ons whenever they like. You'll just have to pay whatever the non group buy prices are.

When you get ready to add on, email them and copy me. This way i can approve it.

Oh, and holy shit. ran out of five. What stakes?

I don't want commitments yet. I will start a for sale add once I have them in hand. I will have 40 "Cones of Dunshire" cut cards shipped to me shortly. I will have 17 sets of 2 for sale. Priority will go to Parks and Rec set owners first, then to sample set purchasers.

Price for 2 cut cards will be approx 5.50 shipped in the US.

I don't want commitments yet. I will start a for sale add once I have them in hand. I will have 40 "Cones of Dunshire" cut cards shipped to me shortly. I will have 17 sets of 2 for sale. Priority will go to Parks and Rec set owners first, then to sample set purchasers.

Price for 2 cut cards will be approx 5.50 shipped in the US.

Bridge Size only correct?

I'm sorry if your little girly girl hands can't handle a manly deck of cards

1575913692016.png

Cones of Dunshire?

Sounds like a Dungeons and Dragons thing...

Kind of.........Its a board game that one of the characters built after he resigned in disgrace. Actually, I think it was after he was fired from Sweetum's.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom