Parks & Rec Group Buy Sample Set & Access. order thread - CLOSED (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI you can get SFRB for 7.50 through paypal and if you do the FRE trick by putting the box in a FRE its only 6.90 through paypal
Hey man. Thank you for the info.

When I go into paypal and choose the padded flat rate envelope (love the small rate flat rate box within multiple flat rate padded envelope trick) it shows a cost of $7.55. Is there something else I need to do?

However you plan to ship mine is fine just let me know when to send the Paypal and give you my address
Thank you. I have everything packed up and was reaching out to people yesterday but then I received some pms in response that had me questioning my methods so I didn't want to continue if I was doing it wrong.

I'll continue with sending the pms and I can deal with people's questions individually as/if they come up.

Hey man. Thank you for the info.

When I go into paypal and choose the padded flat rate envelope (love the small rate flat rate box within multiple flat rate padded envelope trick) it shows a cost of $7.55. Is there something else I need to do?
Pick priority mail service from the top drop down menu. Then Flat Rate Envelope from the second.
20191029_114248.jpg

After that it should show up under your shipments. And it should be 6.95. For some reason my PayPal isn't working right now or I would show you a pic of the next screen.

Pick priority mail service from the top drop down menu. Then Flat Rate Envelope from the second.
View attachment 359207
After that it should show up under your shipments. And it should be 6.95. For some reason my PayPal isn't working right now or I would show you a pic of the next screen.
Shouldn't it be PADDED flat rate envelope though?

Yeah I don't care how you ship mine a SFRB is fine I was just trying to save you a little money. This way is good for multiple shipments because you can do all the labels then pay for them all at once.

Oh gotcha. I use the flat rate padded envelopes for the added protection. I gotta think about this.

Apologize for the janky pics. My phone is terrible. And I'm trying to smoke some ribs so I'm running around getting that all together lol

If I'm using a SFRB I always put it in a FRE for added protection and it's 55 cents cheaper than just the box alone

I'm cool with however you deem fit to ship. Just let me know when you need funds and address. Thanks for doing all this.

Reactions: 72o
I'll go with what the majority chooses, no problem. But I'd vote for going with the free flat rate envelope that's padded anyway.

Reactions: 72o
Alright guys all sample packages have been shipped with the exception of one lonely set sitting here. Thank you all for the quick responses and payment.

@BarrieJ3

I'll be ordering some custom "Cones of Dunshire" cut cards. If your interested please post in this thread with how many you want.

I'm in for two cut cards.

ANOTHER NOTE- Does anyone have an extra "You Got Jammed" chip they would be willing to sell me. I ordered everything and for some reason or another forgot to get one of those chips. Just let me know. Thanks.

I'm in for two cut cards.

ANOTHER NOTE- Does anyone have an extra "You Got Jammed" chip they would be willing to sell me. I ordered everything and for some reason or another forgot to get one of those chips. Just let me know. Thanks.

I did. Remind me when i ship you the cut cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom