Parks & Rec Group Buy Sample Set & Access. order thread - CLOSED (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick update.

We sent in the files for the mock ups last week. When we got them back we realized that the black text and denominations were way to overpowering for the chips. We changed that with a couple of other minor things.

We got the second set of mock ups yesterday. They looked great. This time they only needed a touch of tweeking. Were sending the files in for a third round of mock ups. I'm confident that we will be ordering soon. Once we lock it up. I'll post it here for everyone to see. If you don't like the changes I'll refund your loot.

The big change is going from black text to a white text.

B

Were locking it up. We should have the tourney mock ups tomorrow. Once approved I'll place the order. If you want to change your mind. Let me know now!!

ParksandRec_CashRound3.jpg

I have no idea. @CraigT78

I also asked Kristil to confirm that it was the same shade of black on both sides of the chip. Could just be photography.
You never oil ceramics.
And good question to ask them about the hundo. Just to be sure.
These prototypes have come a long way and they look great now.

wasn’t sure. Only asked because of the hundo
Oh I totally get it. It does look "dusty" but that must be the photo. The process of making these ceramics doesn't lend itself to the same manufacturing dust as clays.

Kristil (who I definitely have a crush on) said its the same black on both sides and that there was a refection with the light (which makes sense, most of my photos look like that )

Thanks for doing this Bill! When can we pay you?

ETA is OCT 12th, give or take a few days. Due to different sizes, plaques, a shit ton of designs (somebody went a little crazy), there could be a very short delay in getting everything out.

I think I might have to host NOV 2nd !!!

I should get the prototypes in the mail today. Not sure exactly what their sending me. For five bucks I couldn't resist.

I slightly changed my order at the last second. I'll have two racks of the Duke Silver one dollar chips. I will sell them for $77.00's per rack shipped in the US or $153 shipped for both.

First I'm giving the members that bought playable sets the option to purchase them. If I don't hear from anyone in a day or two I will give anyone that bought samples the option to buy them.

B

This was a pretty complicated order. Plus it was being shipped to two different people. @72o and I received all the chips in the last couple of days. However, a couple of things were shipped to him that should have come to me, and vise versa. There will be a short delay for some of you to get your samples. My apologies.

B

Alright ladies :) ...chips/accessories are all packed and accounted for. I tried to pack what I could into the small bubble mailers to save some money where I could but the only orders that I could (safely) fit into those were the orders that JUST ordered sample chips. Any order with a mix of dealer buttons or larger dia. chips I had to resort to small flat rate boxes (wrapped in flat rate padded envelopes). I was probably being overly cautious but I would rather not have these things damaged in transit and have to replace them. If people don't like the cost of the small flat rate box ($8) then we can discuss via pm.

I will be sending out pm's to everyone today for shipping payment and addresses and will plan on shipping over the course of this week. Thanks everyone.

IMG_2562.jpg

IMG_2565.jpg

Oh and the family pictures are under glass so there shouldn't be a photos mistakenly added to anyone's order. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Alan, pretty sure I didn’t order any bounty chips ... at least I didn’t mean to. I’ll check the order list if I can find it.

Edit, checked the spreadsheet and it should be:

2-jammed
2-treat 'yo self
1-DB

Thanks @72o

Last edited:
Reactions: 72o
Alan, pretty sure I didn’t order any bounty chips ... at least I didn’t mean to. I’ll check the order list if I can find it.
Yup you're correct on your order. Sorry for the confusion with that photo. I combined yours, @detroitdad , his buddy John M and @namsupak 's orders into one package to send to Bill and those Bounties are actually nam's.

C2097EAB-FE58-4EF6-8F97-7F0A7161545C.jpeg

Last edited:
Everyone:
Please bear with me here. I tried to do right by helping to ship this stuff correctly. It was a little difficult and time consuming trying to figure out how to wrap everything and keep everything protected and keep the cost down for everyone. I typically only use the small bubble mailers for a few chips so that I can add some sort of cardboard/hardboard protection. Those would cost $1 for the bubble mailer and $3.60 to ship. When in doubt, I went with the small flat rate box for $8 to have the added protection and peace of mind.

If you would like to use the $4.60 shipping method and if I can fit the stuff in the bubble mailer, please let me know and I will accommodate. I'm sure the chips will make it to you ok, but I myself didn't want to risk it.

I am not a shipping manufacturer so I only know so many ways to ship these little buggers. I hope everyone understands.

FYI you can get SFRB for 7.50 through paypal and if you do the FRE trick by putting the box in a FRE its only 6.90 through paypal

However you plan to ship mine is fine just let me know when to send the Paypal and give you my address

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom