Emerald Bay Club - Matsui cash set GROUP BUY #2 -- CLOSED (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Order has been submitted. No more changes.
We ordered an even 10,000 chips this time (there will be some round-up spares available).

Can't wait to see the timeline. I'll be in touch for payment, once I hear back about shipping cost.

Thanks!

awesome - i was worried for a second i missed a collection PM or thread.

Invoice is in. Price for the chips will be the same as Group Buy #1, AND we'll be able to donate about 4 cents per chip to the Seattle Humane Society!! Awesome.

I'll be getting invoices out to everyone within the next couple of days. Please pay them as soon as you can. Invoice says 4-5 weeks in production, so we're already going to be getting into the holidays for re-shipping these. So let's speed this along as fast as we can on our end!!

Finally received a sample set today... man these are really nice chips. They shuffle great and for me they’re not too slippery, although the difference to other chips is noticeable. Makes me regret not getting in on the buy when it was still open :unsure:

Enjoy your chips when they arrive, they’re great!

BCA0C07C-ED6C-4AEA-90D0-A6BD0028B727.jpeg

payment % ratio is good?
We will have chips for Christmas? :)

Not sure. All payments received. It will take a day or two now for money to move around, but as soon as possible, our order will be placed and chip production will begin. I'll update this thread as soon as we have a "ship date". They estimated 4-5 weeks in production. Christmas is likely. Thanksgiving -- maybe not. Probably not.

I just received notification from Matsui that the chips will ship to me on 10/31! That's coming right up!
Last time, it took about a week to get to me once they shipped.

Looks like we'll be able to beat the holiday shipping rush!

I know there will be extras floating around, I’m just looking for seating and bounty chips for my WPS tourney chips. If anyone has 10 -50 extras of any color, I could be in. Thanks. Ideally looking for
10 x chip “A”
10 x chip “B”
10 x chip “C”
50 x chip “D”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom