Emerald Bay Club - Matsui cash set GROUP BUY #2 -- CLOSED (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about your fridge. Mine only cost $1400 brand new. $2000 repair bill??? YIKES!
Thanks Mel. The fridge came with the house and it's a subzero so only one authorized repair center in Houston who rape you. The labor alone is $950! I normally have money set aside for this stuff but our AC broke earlier this year which was 10k. Its crappy but this is cash set number 6 for me so way past "need to have" despite what I keep telling myself :)

I guess the bright side is that by law of averages I should have plenty of money next year for chippies!

70 x $1 (blue)
50 x $5 (yellow)
50 x $25 (purple)
30 x $100 (black, other

This would bring my set to 1000

If we dont meet minimums happy to buy from 1st gb. But round figure is very important. Will keep an eye on the thread maybe adjust or skip

My Order:

100 x $0.25 (pink)
200 x $1 (white)
300 x $5 (neon orange)
60 x $25 (green, moon spots)
40 x $100 (black, other spots)

Total: 700 chips

I just went camping at Emerald Bay, Lake Tahoe this weekend. Technically, it's on the California side of the lake, not the Nevada side. Can mine say "California" if I get a set? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I just went camping at Emerald Bay, Lake Tahoe this weekend. Technically, it's on the California side of the lake, not the Nevada side. Can mine say "California" if I get a set? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I realize that Emerald Bay is on the California side. But when the name I really wanted (Crystal Bay), got shot down, we had to get creative.

I'll update the current orders in post #2 sometime before the weekend. I'm pretty busy at work today.

Thanks everyone!

I might be adding onto this before the deadline, but just to get me on the board for now:

60 x .25 (green)
755 x $1 (white)
25 x $100 (black moon)

Total: 840

Thanks!

Last edited:
Ok, what makes a better T500k chip for rebuys in my "high roller" set ..... the purple $20/$25 or the yellow $5? I am favoring the purple $20/$25 however that yellow looks good too

final_set.png

I'll go with 100 20s. Thanks!

I"m a little confused by @Highli99's order (sorta happening in interest thread, and PM, and here).
Please confirm that this is your order...

100 $0.25 green
100 $1 white
300 $5 orange
100 $20 purple
60 $100 black, other (non-moon, like GB #1)
20 $100 white, (I have no idea which version you want).

Current totals updated in post #2, including revisions to date (I think).
Some of the chips are struggling, particularly the upper denoms. We'll have to figure things out, for the chips that don't hit the minimum.

You can edit my entry to include 125 blue $1 for a total of 300 chips :)

I"m a little confused by @Highli99's order (sorta happening in interest thread, and PM, and here).
Please confirm that this is your order...

100 $0.25 green
100 $1 white
300 $5 orange
100 $20 purple
60 $100 black, other (non-moon, like GB #1)
20 $100 white, (I have no idea which version you want).

Perfect!! Moon white if possible

Ok, what makes a better T500k chip for rebuys in my "high roller" set ..... the purple $20/$25 or the yellow $5? I am favoring the purple $20/$25 however that yellow looks good too

View attachment 333329
I don't like using the same base colors , I would go with orange 5 or even blue dollar

what happened to the orders of the green 25 other option ?

what happened to the orders of the green 25 other option ?

It's still an option, if people want it. I just said I would SHOW the columns for chips that someone has requested.
Darson was the one who wanted those -- he cancelled his order. If those get made, I'll order a rack too. But right now, there is nobody signed up for that chip.

Reactions: ovo
I realize that Emerald Bay is on the California side. But when the name I really wanted (Crystal Bay), got shot down, we had to get creative.
I had no idea about that :LOL: :laugh:, I was about to accept blame, but since you say you already knew I'm happy to send it back your way :whistle: :whistling:

0 x $0.25 (purple)
0 x $0.25 (neon orange)
0 x $0.25 (green)
0 x $0.25 (blue)
0 x $0.25 (pink)
0 x $1 (white)
0 x $1 (yellow)
0 x $1 (blue)
375 x $5 (yellow)
0 x $5 (red)
0 x $5 (neon orange)
245 x $20 (purple)
0 x $20 (black)
0 x $20 (yellow, moon spots)
0 x $20 (yellow, other spots)
0 x $25 (purple)
0 x $25 (green, moon spots)
0 x $25 (green, other spots)
25 x $100 (white, moon spots)
0 x $100 (black, other spots)
45 x $100 (white, other spots)
45 x $100 (black, moon spots)

Total: 735 chips Plus Sample Set of new chips

If the 25 White Moon $100s aren't made I will try to buy, so they are not required for the order to go. BUT the yellow $5 must be a go chip for this order to go forward.

Oh and I would like a sample set of any new chips that are made! Thx

Last edited:
Looks like the none of the hundreds are getting made? If so, I'll amend my order to add some. For now, I'd like the below:

100 x $1 (blue)
400 x $5 (neon orange)
100 x $20 (purple)

Looks like the none of the hundreds are getting made? If so, I'll amend my order to add some. For now, I'd like the below:

100 x $1 (blue)
400 x $5 (neon orange)
100 x $20 (purple)

The black moon $100s are getting made even if I have to buy the minimum myself. :)

The black moon $100s are getting made even if I have to buy the minimum myself. :)

Now that I realize black moon 100s are an option can I please cancel my order of 60 regular black nonmoon and replace with 100 black moon.

Now that I realize black moon 100s are an option can I please cancel my order of 60 regular black nonmoon and replace with 100 black moon.

You bet! Fantastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom