Emerald Bay Club - Matsui cash set GROUP BUY #2 -- CLOSED (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been going back and forth about this, but ultimately decided that I'm good with what I have, and will not be adding on.

@liftapint can you move me to 100 purple 20s? Also, willing to go for another barrel or two of either white hundo if that can get us to the minimum.

@Highli99 @suited67 did you guys see this? Not that I'm pushing for people to move to the white hundo who are on the purple 20....but... :)

I have a white $1 so the white hundred isn’t ideal for me. I’m trying to get a barrel just for possible $500 if labels become available.

The comparison isn’t perfect because I’m switching to the moon version of the black $100 which will have a lot of blue and less black. I don’t think the moon will be as dirty.

Just a small add-on for me. It is very hard to balance wants versus what can be afforded.

20 x $1 (blue)
180 x $5 (neon orange)

Total: 200 chips

Announcement: I am going to push through the white $100 “other”. So if anyone wants those, go ahead and order, regardless of minimums.

The biggest drawback to it is that it has the same spot pattern as the purple $20. But, it is what it is.

The white moon $100 is not likely to be produced this time, but anyone who wants those can likely find some from GB1.

Announcement: I am going to push through the white $100 “other”. So if anyone wants those, go ahead and order, regardless of minimums.

The biggest drawback to it is that it has the same spot pattern as the purple $20. But, it is what it is.

The white moon $100 is not likely to be produced this time, but anyone who wants those can likely find some from GB1.
Wait I’m getting my full set.
1568055725571.gif

RIP White moon hundreds :tdown: I found some extras so I am good with those

I updated my totals (again) to remove more chips that will not be made and modify other quantities

RIP White moon hundreds :tdown: I found some extras so I am good with those

I do like the other $100 ...now I need to decide on white $1 or $100 for a rebuy chip
I am sure that you will be able to find some more of the white moon hundos, as folks buy the 2.0 and sell off what they have. Don't give up hope if you want them.

Announcement: I'm going to have the secondary yellow $20s, green $25s, and white $100s (these are on the other non-moon mold) made, in addition to the black moon $100s.

So there will be 4 new chips with this order.

This will be the last order. So if you think there is even a chance you'd like the secondaries better than whatever you've got...now is the time to grab some.

Last day to place your order is tomorrow.

Announcement: I'm going to have the secondary yellow $20s, green $25s, and white $100s (these are on the other non-moon mold) made, in addition to the black moon $100s.

You're not making this easy for me, Mel!
102 x $25 (green, other spots)
102 x $100 (black, moon spots)

And two sample sets of all the new chips:
2 x $20 (purple) - I class this as a new chip since the original was $25
2 x $20 (yellow, other spots)
2 x $25 (green, other spots)
2 x $100 (white, other spots)
2 x $100 (black, moon spots)

Added together:
2 x $20 (purple)
2 x $20 (yellow, other spots)
104 x $25 (green, other spots)
2 x $100 (white, other spots)
104 x $100 (black, moon spots)
Total: 214 chips

I guess this is what credit cards are for. Bonus will be a few more air miles...

I'll update everyone's order tonight, then tomorrow, I'll send personal PMs to each person to confirm their final order.

I'm super excited about the secondary yellow $20s. They are going to be smokin'. :)

Against my better judgement, I'm ordering 80 secondary $20 (yellow, other spots) chips to go along with my barrel of new white other spot 100's. I have revised my order in this thread. Post#17

Uuugh. Can I please has one of each of the new chips so my sample is complete.

I did my final revision on page one ...80 total chips (going in a different direction with some colors and relabeling). :tup:

Last call on orders for Emerald Bay GB#2. Make final orders or edits by 10 Pacific (4 and a half more hours).
I'll contact everyone sometime after orders close (probably tomorrow) to finalize and verify all orders, before I submit to Matsui for shipping estimates.

Thanks all.

If possible, could I order 1 of everything that I don't have from GB1? Thanks, these are really great!!

Orders closed. This was one big mess, since the chips available kept changing with incoming orders.
So...I'll be sending everyone a PM to confirm order. Please respond ASAP, as I will only submit our order after I have heard back from everyone.

Thanks. Most PMs won't go out until tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom