Emerald Bay Club - Matsui cash set GROUP BUY #2 -- CLOSED (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will update this tomorrow. But I wanted to say, that after orders "close", I'll sort everything out, see which chips meet the minimums, which are close enough, and for chips that fall short, we'll see if we can find chips from GB#1 to help fill the GB#2 requests (maybe someone from GB#1 wants to swap out their purple $25s for $20s, for example). Don't give up on your order just yet, because quantities for your chip look low. I'll see what I can do!

I will update this tomorrow. But I wanted to say, that after orders "close", I'll sort everything out, see which chips meet the minimums, which are close enough, and for chips that fall short, we'll see if we can find chips from GB#1 to help fill the GB#2 requests (maybe someone from GB#1 wants to swap out their purple $25s for $20s, for example). Don't give up on your order just yet, because quantities for your chip look low. I'll see what I can do!
Ya it would kind of be a bummer not to get the $100 black non moon. Wouldn’t look as good with both $25 & $100 moons.

Then I'll help you get there. Don't need many, though. How close , in color, will they be to the purple 20. Seems pretty close.

The purple 20 and black 100? I don't think they'll be close. The purple is not a dark purple. Maybe somebody out there can take photos of the purple 25 and the black 100 from GB1? I'm not home, or I would do it.

post 2 updated for current totals. Only a couple more days to order.

I have an email in to my Matsui rep, to see what the surcharge is to make chips that don't meet the minimums. We obviously can't make all of the denoms that come meet the minimums, but maybe we can do a couple.

Maybe my order window was too long. Anyone out there still interested?

If your total in post 2 is wrong, please let me know.

If there is not enough interest on the white moon $100 I'll replace them by 20 purple $20 to keep the count to 600 chips

post 2 updated for current totals. Only a couple more days to order.

I have an email in to my Matsui rep, to see what the surcharge is to make chips that don't meet the minimums. We obviously can't make all of the denoms that come meet the minimums, but maybe we can do a couple.

Maybe my order window was too long. Anyone out there still interested?

If your total in post 2 is wrong, please let me know.
I don’t see my order in post #2. Please see post #33

Ok,

Here we go:
200 x $0.25 (neon orange)
100 x $5 (neon orange)
100 x $20 (purple)
100 x $100 (black, moon spots)
500- Total

And 3 sets of the newly produced chips

Thanks
My Best Jeff :)

Post 2 updated with new orders and order revisions.

Just about 2 more days to get your orders in.

If your order includes a chip with low chip count (<400), you maybe better start thinking of an alternative strategy (trying to find the chips from a GB1 participant, revising your GB2 order, or cancelling your order altogether.

I might suggest that the purple 20 and black moon 100 will likely be a very nice pairing for upper denom chips :)

I'm a little bummed that there wasn't more interest in the secondary yellow 20 and green 25, and white 100. I think those all would have been large improvements over the primaries. But no worries :)

Thoughts on if the purple 20 and black 100 would cause dirty stack issues?

Anyone have the purple $25 and the black $100 from the first order? I won’t be home until late tonight.

7626A915-7E69-418D-953E-FF7DB96329EB.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom