Parks and Rec ABC Group Buy/DEADLINE: SEP 14th 0800 hrs EST (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
I'm a ridiculously huge Parks and Rec fan. I've thought about this project for awhile. Its great that Steve was able to put it all together for us. @bsdunbar1 and I made all the design decisions and Steve used his magic to create this wonderfully fun chip set.

https://1drv.ms/x/s!AlKg0HDg8xVkgp8bS0AOOAl9qTN58w?e=jSh9mn

ABOUT THE CHIPS
These will be on the 39 mm ABC blanks. The only exception will be the "All In Chips". Those will be on the 43 mm blanks.

PRICING

We will all split the shipping to me. Then you will be responsible for the reshipping.

1564516467703.png

I will be adding .02 per chip to assist with the design fee. It will be maxed at $15.00's. @bsdunbar1 and I already paid @p5woody in full.

TIMELINE (pending how things are progressing I can be flexible with the time line)
Sept 3: Order thread opens
Sept 18: Order's must be final, ordering closes (10pm Eastern Standard Time)

The deadline for getting your orders in, or changes to your orders is this SUN. SEP 15th. in the AM.

Sept 23: Payments are due (10pm Eastern Standard Time)

The timeline could change if it looks like interested has waned. Please let me know if your even thinking about it so you don't lose out).

PAYMENT
Paypal friends and family

Payments are due by Monday Sept 23rd at 10:00pm Eastern Standard Time

ORDERING (Orders need to be posted by Tuesday Sept 18th at 10:00pm EST)

Please copy and paste the format below and edit with your order QTYs.

Code:

Cash

0 x $0.25 (yellow)
0 x $1 (blue)
0 x $5 (red)
0 x $25 (green)
0 x $100 (black)

Tourney

0 x $25 (green)
0 x $100 (black)
0 x $500 (blue)
0 x $1000 (red)
0 x $5000 (yellow)

0 x Treat Yo Self

0 x E720 Dealer Buttons

Total: 0 chips

You can delete the rows that you are not ordering.

WC-3d-A-side.png

WC-3d-B-side.png

Tourney

WC-A-side-tournament.png

WC-B-side-tournamnet.png

WC 60 mm  dealer2-3D.png

WC-Treat-3d.png

WC-Treat-3d.png
WC-lil sebastian.png

WC-JAMMED.png

WC-seating-black.png

WC-seating-red.png

Last edited:
I will be adding dealer buttons to the mix. They are currently being designed. I will also be doing "Treat Yo Self" gimmicky chips for purchase.

I'm waiting for an answer from @ABC Gifts and Awards if there is a minimum on seating chips. I think I will have to have a commitment of 25 for that to go through.

IN

Tourney Chips
T25 - 200
T100 - 200
T500 - 150
T1000 - 200
T5000 - 75
Treat Yo Self - 10
Dealer Buttons - 3

Totals
Chips - 835
Dealer Buttons - 3

Are they ordered yet??
Where is my tracking number??

EDIT: Editing my totals here so Bill doesn't fuck up my order

Last edited:
Cash

200 x $0.25 (yellow)
400 x $1 (blue)
400 x $5 (red)
160 x $25 (green)
40 x $100 (black)

Tourney

0 x $25 (green)
0 x $100 (black)
0 x $500 (blue)
0 x $1000 (red)
0 x $5000 (yellow)

25 x Treat Yo Self chips

2 x Dealer Buttons

Total: 1225 chips

2 Dealer Buttons

Last edited:
With @bsdunbar1 and my order we are already at 2000 chips. Right now the price point is .78 per chip. If we hit 3k in chips it will be .69 per chip.

I added Treat Yo Self and Dealer Buttons to the the OP ordering section

In for at least two sample sets, maybe more. Will post up an official order when I know for sure.

I don't plan on doing sample sets. After shipping out 40 bourbon samples I realized that I don't have the time, nor the desire to do that. If @ABC Gifts and Awards handles the shipping directly then I'm fine with it. Or if someone wants to coordinate it and handle the ordering and shipping then that would be fine as well.

I'm in for a tourney sample set, and maybe some of the extras once the designs are up.

EDIT: Assuming a sample arrangement is worked out.

I am interested, and I am sorry I don't already know, but ABC blanks are ceramic blanks? I think I bought some of those seven deuce show em chips from the ABC
guys before so I assuming they are the same blanks.

Also was there an All In chip design and can the 1k chips come as 43mm?

I am interested, and I am sorry I don't already know, but ABC blanks are ceramic blanks? I think I bought some of those seven deuce show em chips from the ABC
guys before so I assuming they are the same blanks.

I don't know the answer to that. Its the same blanks that use the
Dia de los Muertos

8E56046D-883F-4418-940A-AA9C7A854F54.jpeg

Great design, I just think you are missing one major thing, and that's a "Lil Sebastian" themed chip

Trust me. We tried and tried and tried. I had Steven do numerous mock ups. We just couldn't find the right image that I was happy with. The images we did try using just didn't seem to fit with the set as a whole.

There is a ton to pull from the show. There was a bunch I had to cut from my wish list to try and build a set that was cohesive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom